𝟑𝟎|𝐃𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐄𝐒

[DAISIES]

[DAISIES]

THIRD PERSONS POV~

"OW,LITTLE MORE careful lills"Mackenzie pulled at her roots where the young girl tugged.

"Sowwy" she replied,looping in another daisy and pulling it through the long plait that trailed down her back.

"All done" she cheered,wrapping her tiny fingers around the jar of daisies before sliding it away from the bed. Mackenzie pulled out her phone and assessed the art before giving the small girl a hug.

"Thank you, it's beautiful" she scooped Lilly into her arms and left the small trailer as she heard Elijah end a phone call.

"Who was that?"

"Hayley" her ears perked up and she rushed over.

"What did and say?is she ok?"

"Yes,she's fine Mackenzie" Elijah assured her as Jackson appeared.

"It's a good thing that bomb went off where it did. Could've been a lot worse. We all could've got killed" He smiled at Mackenzie who sent a sleepy one back.

The three not including lily who still lay securely in Mackenzies arms collectively walked where the entirety of the Bayou wolves had congregated after the explosion, tending to the wounded and dead. Elijah considered Jackson's words for a minute,and his eyes grew wide in panic.

"Unless-" he started but the ground rocked and smoke richocheted off the small shacks. He swung an arm in front of Mackenzie and the young girl in protection just as he noticed a small metal like object a few meters away. A bomb.. "Get everyone out of here! Now!" The original panicked,eyes wide.

Eight different explosions,gradual in size started from various points in the encampments,injuring numerous people and objects.

Lily wailed and thrashed atop Mackenzies arms,planting her head on the girls chest for safety, the pregnant wolves eyes widened and she hugged her further into her chest,playing with strands of her hair that had fallen astray from her french plaits,the once clean and beautiful daisies now a sickly black colour from the smoke that emerged itself through the small space. Elijah checked on the two and rushed into action with Jackson,helping the injured just as another bomb went off. This one was much larger however,huge in comparison to the rest,Mackenzie dived under a large oak tree for protection and tucked herself and the little girl into the thick branches as Elijah dived on a man in protection. Jackson had disappeared along with Eve,Archie and Alex whom Mackenzie hadn't seen all day.