𝟏𝟏|𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐒

[TRICKS]

[TRICKS]

THIRD PERSONS POV~

MACKENZIE MARSHALL traipsed around the large White House exploring when she came across her sister kneeling on the floor of a bedroom with a leather bound book in hand. The book looked ancient,dust lived in every crack of the natural leather and a huge scratched M for mikaelson was carved in silver onto the front page.

Not wanting to inform her sister of her whereabouts just yet, Mackenzie snuck up behind Hayley before lightly smacking the palms of her hands down on her younger sisters shoulders.

Hayley Marshall jumped about 2 feet in the air before settling back down again and grabbing the book that had flown with her.

" Jesus kenzie! You scared the shit out of me!" She cried,lightly smacking her sister who was now in a fit of giggles with the book.

" what you reading?" Her sister childishly asked with a spring in her step,she plopped herself down next to the brunette who flipped to the last page

Hayley glared at her sister,setting the book back down before turning back towards Mackenzie.

" Baby daddy's diary" she shrugged carelessly as her sisters forehead creased.

" I know klaus is a big softy under all the fur but I didn't know daddy klaus wrote ickle bickle diary entries!" She teased her sister, squeezing her cheeks.

" no, your baby daddy" Hayley slapped her sisters hands away with her own and placed the book back where she'd found it. The old trunk squeaked as she closed it with a bang.

Realisation hit Mackenzie like a ton of bricks " ooh right..zaddy Elijah" she clicked her tongue on the roof of her mouth " anything interesting?"

Hayley shook her head disappointed " I was reading the diary entry from 1369.. nothing interesting at all apart from the fact that Rebekah and klaus have yet to change" she pushed the box of musty books under the large bed before walking out the room with Mackenzie in tow.