𝟒|𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐘𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒

[ALLEYWAYS]

[ALLEYWAYS]

THIRD PERSONS POV~

DEEP IN A DARK alley way of New Orleans stood a young witch carrying a bag of herbs. She'd just returned from a magic shop around the corner. She fumbled with the strings of her coat, drawing up the hood as if to disguise her identity when a crash sounded in the distance.

She walked faster, almost tripping over her feet in the mean time. She drew a large breath when a gust of wind hit her, sending her tumbling forward along with her bag of herbs.

" watch this" marcel spoke to the two mikaelsons in the distance, strutting up to the witch who was frantically trying to stand up.

" Jane Anne deveraux!" He cheered as his band of vampires squared in along with the two mikaelsons, forming a circle around the witch. Niklaus' brows shot up at the name,this was the witch Katerina petrova had informed him was conspiring against him and Elijah.

"You have been accused of the practise of witchcraft beyond the bounds of the rules set and informed by me, how do you plead?" Marcel spoke menacingly before strutting off to where klaus and Elijah stood " ooh, was that convincing? I studied law back in the fifties" he spoke awaiting an answer but neither of the mikaelsons gave him one. " hold that thought" he walked back towards Jane " seriously jay! tik tok.you know the drill. How do you plead?"

" I didn't do anything" she spat,her voice wavering towards the end.

The vampires surrounding them laughed at her 'stupidity' did she really think that was gonna work?

"Hmm.. that's a lie. You know it,I know it and you hate that I know it,it drives you witches crazy that I'm aware of your every move. That you can't do magic in this town without getting caught! So,why don't we just cut to the chase huh? You tell me what magic your brewing ,I mean,tell me. I'll grant you leniency. Hey, I am after all a merciful man" The vampire tapped at his denim jacket in the place where his heart sat with a smug expression.

The witch scoffed " rot in hell monster"

The vampires around oohed at the witches confidence whereas marcel clenched his jaw in anger.

" I'll tell you what, I'll give you one more chance..." marcel threw what looked like a rope at the witches neck,successfully slicing it open as she fell to the ground bleeding out.

His gang whooped in awe and celebration whereas the two male mikaelsons stood shocked as marcel disappeared.

Klaus' jaw clenched in anger " marcel! That was the witch I needed to talk to!" Klaus mikaelson angrily stormed up behind marcel.