𝟏𝟐|𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐎𝐒

[SCAN PHOTOS]

[SCAN PHOTOS]

THIRD PERSONS POV~

THE SUN SHONE brightly in New Orleans, birds chirped and tourists travelled through out the bustling place.

In the large white mikaelson mansion, Hayley and Mackenzie Marshall sat together on a sofa; both with raised eyebrows as the frantic witch in front of them eagerly tried convincing them to get the babies checked out by a proper doctor.

" it's what's best for the babies..." the witch spoke as Hayley shook her head No.

Mackenzie glared at her sister, more convinced but before she could mutter anything; the blonde original sat a sofa from them spoke " A lot of women would kill to have a child, it strikes me that your not willing to take better care of yours" a saddened tone took place as her voice cracked slightly at the end, she continued her research.

Mackenzies brows furrowed before she suddenly stood up; she sat next to the blonde mikaelson, giving her a well needed hug that she returned with a smile.

She could tell that the whole situation was really hard for Rebekah as she'd always wanted children but it proved impossible for the blonde as she's technically dead.

" Okay Fine!Bayou baby doctor it is then!"

* * * ☾ * * *

" your babies heart rate is perfect" the honey blonde nurse spoke to Mackenzie who was in awe at the picture on the screen beside her.

Her sister, having previously had hers done; shed a few tears before wiping her sisters away with her thumb.

" I knew it, the babies a tough one.. just like it's mum and aunt" Mackenzie replied, sending her sister a smirk as she wrapped her leather jacket around her shoulders.

" that's a unique birthmark" the nurse said, glancing at the print on her shoulder,similar but yet completely different from her sisters she'd noticed a moment before.

Mackenzie covered the mark with her jacket before receiving a text.

Hayley picked up her sisters phone, scanning the text before showing Mackenzie.

~PRETTIEST MIKAELSON~

Where are you?

" both your blood pressures are a bit high, I've got something for it" the nurse disappeared out the room to find the substance while Hayley replied for her sister.