Chapter 1: Betrayal

Start from the beginning

Izuku was heartbroken that she broke up with him and has been cheating on him with Iida. But, he was confused of why were they calling him a traitor.

Izuku-"why-y-y ar-e yo-u-u call-ing me-e- a trai-to-r?"

Izumi-"Because you stole the UA files and gave them to the League of Villains. I am ashamed to call you my brother."

izuku-*crying*" I di-d-n't sto-le any fi-les. Pl-eas-e you hav-e to beli-eve me."

Bakugou-"SHUT IT YOU DEKU!!! Hey extras teach this traitor a lesson*evil grin*" 

Suddenly Kirishima, Momo, Jiro, Tsu, Tokoyami, Shouji, Aizawa and Todoroki twins came in front of Izuku and protected him from others.

Kirishima/Momo/Jiro-"He isn't the UA traitor!!!!"

Shoto-"He is not the traitor. He helped me with my family and was able to help my mother."

Shoko-"I agree with my brother and he helped us a lot. There is no way he would betray us like this."

Aizawa-"ALL OF YOU!! STAND DOWN!! I know problem child is innocent that video has be fake."

 Suddenly the classroom door was opened and Nezu entered the with police officers and Green Telek.

Nezu-"I don't think so Aizawa. We all have clearly seen the video that he stole the UA files that consist of information about the heroes and give them to the league. Officers take him away."

Izuku-"Plea-se Nezu s-sir I didn't ta-ke any fi-les."

Nezu-"Then how do you explain this."*shows him the video where he stole the UA files and gives them to the league*

Izuku-" Th-that is n-not me."

The police come towards Izuku and put the quirk cancelling handcuffs on him and started dragging him away. Suddenly the police were stopped by All Might who came towards Izuku and told him that he is disowned and paces his hand on Izuku's chest as Izuku felt one for all leaving him. He was crying, heartbroken that his family didn't believe in him, his friends didn't believe in him. Suddenly Aizawa and those who believed in him came to him.

Aizawa-"Problem child don't worry I know you are innocent."

Kirishima-"We will prove your innocence Izubro just wait for us."

Izuku-*crying*"Thank you for believing in me."

Soon the police officers came and started to take him away from the classroom but before that happen Izuku talked in a very scary and deep voice which scared everybody in the room.

Izuku-"Those who betrayed me and called me a traitor remember this. When I come back don't think about me forgiving any one of you. I will take my revenge slowly and painfully."

As Izuku was being taken to the police car suddenly a white blur passed the officers and tackled him on to the ground.

Eri-*crying*"PAPPA!!! Please don't *sniff* l-leave me.*sniff*" 

Izuku-"Don't worry snowball I will come back soon okay. So don't cry and wait for me."

As Izuku was putted inside of the police car and drove off. Eri started crying until Aizawa came and picked her up and went back into the school with a very angry and determined face.

Time skip brought you by chibi Eri pouting

The police car finally reach their destination in front of the Tartarus prison. The police officers then escorted Izuku to his cell. When Izuku entered the room he could see that it was as big as his dorm room and the walls were completely white. He saw a bed and sat on it.

Izuku-'How could they do this to me? I gave everything to them. I put my life on the line to save them. And they just turned their back on me without a second thought.'

Izuku-'Izumi, I forgave you after all the bullying you and he did to me but you didn't believe in me just like everyone else. Da- no Toshinori and Inko neglected me for years yet I forgave them still they threw me away like I was nothing.'

*Clenches his fist* 

Izuku-"I will make you all pay for what you have done to me and this time they will be no mercy, I will have my revenge!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: Hey, So according to the backstory Izuku was neglected by his parents since 4 years old but gave him food and a decent room to live in. Izumi and bakugou bullied Izuku to make him quit being a hero for the bullshit reason of keeping him alive. Izuku saved bakugou from the sludge villain and All Might gave him one for all and requested to forgive them. As Izuku is the kindhearted person he is so within the first few months he forgave them. Izuku helped Shoto and Shoko to get their family back together except Dabi. But this time Izuku is going to become a cruel and sadistic motherfucker! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!