𝙨𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣

Start from the beginning

emma stone as...
Beth Atonol

braeden lemasters as

Kody *surprise last name*

After being sober, going through a tough breakup, her pregnant sponsor moving in, the same guy that put her in the hospital ending up being her brother, keeping secrets from her parents, eli finally coming to his senses and joining her side, robby...

After being sober, going through a tough breakup, her pregnant sponsor moving in, the same guy that put her in the hospital ending up being her brother, keeping secrets from her parents, eli finally coming to his senses and joining her side, robby leaving, Alaska is finally training for the All Valley. With this being her first time, considering she hadn't been about to fight in the first all valley, she is beyond nervous. Slowly building her relationship back up with Hawk, and still having so many feelings for him, they are both bound to fight to the end in order to show the other that they will make it work, and that the two of them will always end up together.

With jealousy being so high in Eli after seeing how close Alaska had gotten with the new kid, it takes longer then he thought to win her back. Unknowingly, Wyatt is not into Alaska the way Hawk thought, instead falling for the Harry Potter loving, nerd boy that welcomes him to Miyagi Do faster then anyone else had. With Alaska and Hawk having the highest tension in the room, it takes a lot of will power to keep their guard up long enough for him to prove he is changing for the better.

Beth begans going through a difficult pregnancy, her toxic ex coming back to try and take her back in but is soon pushed away by Zane and Gina, who have given Beth a home to stay in. Dealing with the man is a bigger chore then they suspected, him becoming a large danger to their family without any of them realizing it. Little did they know, Ginas biological son, Trey, who they'd been trying to welcome into their family, is just as much of a danger to everyone as Beths ex is. No one knew it aside from Alaska..

And Robby Keene, who was now apart of a team that was completely against her. Yet, he can't help but get involved with him knowing the type of guy that was living with Alaska and her family, the same people that did everything to get him out of juvie early and gave him a home for however long he needed. The same girl that was by his side through all of it when she had every right not to be.