chapter fifty-one

Auria's POV

Waking up with a banging headache wasn't as favorable as you think and no I'm not hang over but the others are for sure. They all have been drinking since yesterday at the rehearsal dinner and that continued once we got home which I wasn't complaining about since I got to join.

Today is June 5th and the day I've been waiting for since last year, I am finally getting married and I'm overly excited and overwhelmed all at the same time.

We all literally slept in the Berlin's suit since we all drunkenly watched 'call me by your name' so we could cry at the end and be mad at that one stupid dude like for real, is he that illiterate he's just gonna past on true love because daddy doesn't want him to be gay? ...Getting me upset...

I sat up looking to my side where Zalia was still sleeping and the others were sprawled out on the couch and on the air mattress. I lazily walk out the room gently closing the door behind me as to not wake anyone up. Since Nasir wasn't here I decided to go just go get coffee, which I've gotten so immune to drinking and being a mom to a overly energetic 3 months old will do that to you.

I made myself a cup sitting at the island and allowing the hot beverage to give my body any energy there is to be given. My mind was wondering off to Zaiden every second but we made a deal or should I say I forced him to agree that we wouldn't speak to each other until we meet at the end of the aisle, but now I'm honestly regretting that decision I wanted to push this day back some more though I'm so ready to do this but the nerves is taking more than I have to give.

I decided to make breakfast for my lovely besties and really this was so that I don't get stressed out or think about what is happening too much. I check the time to see it was only 7:30am and since the wedding ceremony will start at 2pm we have some time to spare which I'm thankful for.

Walking around the kitchen I got everything I needed to make breakfast as I emphaticly chose to make chocolate waffles which I dusted with cinnamon because why not, I made scrambled egg and crispy fried bacon along with some easy sliced fruits and orange juice along with coffee.

I was just finishing up on setting out the fancy tea cups when Zalia and Brooklyn walked in looking tired which I of course expected that, that was just me probably like forty-five minutes ago.

"Good morning " they both said in union making me smile "morning" I greet and they both slumped onto chairs at the dinning table. I let them be as they both was serving themselves so I went upstairs to go get them pills just in case they're having an headache just as I was but lesson to be learned never take any sort of pills or medicine if your stomach is empty I learned that the hard way.

Once I got the painkillers in hand, I headed out the room about to walk down stairs just as the door to the Berlin's suite opens and I stop seeing it was Jace, Julia and Jasmine ready to walk out looking no different from what the others looked like.

"Morning babies" I say just loud enough so they could hear me "good morning " they all mumbled and I led them downstairs and to the dinning room where the others were.

We all sat and ate with them becoming more themselves again after taking the painkillers, let me warn you never go out with these people to a place where there will be alcohol because for one I thought both Zalia and I didn't drink, I mean champagne was an exception but alcohol I would have never thought but thank god I didn't have Nasir to breast feed anymore or else I wouldn't have had that much fun as I did yesterday.

After they've helped with putting the dishes in the dishwasher and getting everything clean we went separate ways with them going to spear rooms to shower. I retreat to my bedroom letting my now way too long hair down so I could wash it before stepping out of my clothes and into the shower getting a nice cold one to calm my nerves and help me relax.