Chapter Thirty-One

Zaiden's POV

She looks so peaceful sleeping with the sheets all the way up to her neck I guess she's cold as there is a storm hailing outside. And yes I somehow convinced her to come home yesterday if not I'd just stay there but she did agree to come with me which I couldn't be more grateful for.

I slowly got out of bed and headed down stairs to to the kitchen getting a mug from the cupboard and poured myself some coffee and sat at the island and drank it then head back upstairs.

Once I get to the room Auria was still out so I just let her be. I walk to the glass window and pull the curtains away and stood there just looking, there was nothing but a grey sky and rain. Even the window was cloudy by the fog the rain has created outside.

This was the absolute best feeling in the world, I got to sleep with her in my arms and woke up to her beautiful face this morning then have rain falling and everything felt so in place and perfect, I love where life has gotten me. Not to even mention that she's pregnant with our child I couldn't be more happy that she's the one I'll go through this process with and I'll love my little baby so much even though I already do.

"I hope all that thinking is about me" came her smooth baby voice before she came in front of me and I felt her tiny arms wrapped around me making me kiss her head. "Not really..." I say and she looks up at me with a pout and I smirk "I'm thinking about what's inside you" I say with a smile and she scrunches her nose cutely "why do you have to make it sexual Zaiden it's our child, you're thinking about our child" she says as to correct me, "where's the fun in that?" I ask before she walks away.

I pull the curtains back together and walk forward catching up to her and lift her off the ground bridal style making her squeal "can you make me breakfast baby moma?" I ask and the blush was deeply visible on her cheeks as she nods so I carried her to the kitchen and let her down.

I just took my seat on a bar stool at the island and watch her as she did what she loves and is very very good at. Some minutes later and the kitchen was blasting with delicious smells that made my stomach growl. Soon she served me up a plate of chocolate chip waffles and honey with banana topping and a bowl of greek yogurt with strawberries, grapes and maple syrup and a mug with sweet cream iced coffee, you might think it's a lot but it's not don't ask questions.

She sat across from me and had the same thing as me only with different fruits as toppings and she had milk instead of coffee I could never drink milk just like that I would rather die first.

After we had our breakfast she suggested we cuddle and watch a movie so we headed back upstairs and decided to have a shower first so that's what we did. Heading to the bathroom with her following close behind me.

I strip and got in the shower immediately getting soaked by the warm water and yes warm I'm not about to shower with cold water it's raining. I got some gardenia flower body wash which is my absolute favorite and a wash cloth and started washing my body I didn't bother to wash my hair as I didn't want to get sick. I got out and Auria was putting her hair in a messy pile on her head. After wrapping a towel around my waist I turn to see her staring at me and she looked away blushing knowing I caught her.

"You can feed your eyes all you want baby" I tell her and she rolls her eyes at me. She got her clothes off and put it in the hamper along with mine and was about to walk to the shower but you know me and I can't help but be sexual and I just had to do it so I just spank her ass making her jump and yelp and I chuckled while she pouted at me before entering the shower.

I could honestly just stand here and watch her shower forever but why when I could do more than that.... You're such a horny prick.... I walk to the sink and brush my teeth then got deodorant on and then lotioned my whole body before walking out and to the closet.