Chapter Three

Zaiden's POV

"Yes of course mother, I'll have her back by mid day" I say over the phone as Zalia was to go home yesterday but she stayed here and didn't let mom know so of course she's worried "alright then, when will you be coming home?" she asks "I have a lot of work mommy but I promise to come see you guys as soon as possible" I tell her truthfully. "Alright I'll talk to you later then" she says happily making me smile even though she couldn't see me "I love you baby" she spoke once more "love you too" I tell her before Ending the call.

I walk to the guest room where Zalia was in and knocked on the door "Lia?" I ask and she opens the door with a towel on her head wearing my oversized clothes since she didn't bring any with her as her little trip wasn't expected to be this long "I'll be ready in an hour okay" I tell her and she nods as I walked away heading back to my room to get dressed for work.

I got a nice warm shower and did my hygiene routine before styling my hair walking to my closet with a towel hanging low around my waist I got some underwear and wore them choosing from all the suits and finally settling on a grey suit and a blue shirt that was honestly comfortable once I got dressed I got on some accessories and was all done giving myself a look over in the mirror..

I left my room walking to the kitchen where shuffling could be heard so I assume Zalia was there and yes she was. "here you go" she says setting a plate of chocolate chip pancakes in front of me that smells heavenly.

"You know what? You should just come live with me" I tell her taking a seat at the island and immediately dug in as she placed a cup of coffee down "yeah you think? maybe I should quit modeling and quit my business and be a cook for my precious big brother " she says sarcasm dripping from her words but I don't care "that's a great idea" I tell her stuffing my mouth.

After we got finish eating she put the dishes in the dish washer as I grab more coffee and my briefcase and we were ready to go. We got on the elevator and was soon in the garage I walked her to the car that was taking her home and she hugs me as I did her soothing her hair "please call me as soon as you get home alright" I tell her after she pulls away from our hug and she nods "Я люблю вас" (I love you) she says hugging me once more "я тоже тебя люблю ангел" (I love you too angel) I tell her kissing her head with a smile then open the car door for her and she got in waving at me before the car drove off.

I walk to my black jeep and got in and pulling out of the garage soon enough I was on my way to work. As I got there I was greeted by everyone in the building both woman and men and that made me wear a smirk all the way to the elevator, I'll never get over the way they look at me.

Once I got to my office I'm greeted with Valentina who was sitting on the couch in my office with her legs crossed making me glare at her, I gave her what she's always so desperate for yesterday and I was in a good mood today and I won't let her ruin it for me.

"What is it now Valentina?" I ask firmly setting my stuff down and shrugging off my jacket. She got up and walks to me with her heels clicking on the tiles of the floor coming forward stopping in front of me fixing my shirt collar and I raised a eye brow at her, "I asked you a question or are you hard of hearing now?" I ask and she looks up at me with puppy dog eyes.

"I just thought you know we could uhm..." she says biting her red lips and pushing up against me, "let's get something clear, you're for when I want you and not the other way around" I tell her pushing her back a little so I could move and she starts to stomp away.

"Get your ass back here!" I say loudly as she was getting on my nerves and she was in front of me in a second with her head down and her arms cross over her chest so I grab her chin and pull her head up so she would look at me "don't you ever behave that way in my presence, you will respect me and if I say something that's what you'll do, do you understand?" I ask sightly raising my voice and she gulp nodding her head "words Valentina" I say harshly "I understand " she spoke and I let go off her face "get out" I say just above a whisper and she did just that as I took my seat sighing and started my work.

I get it why do I have to be that way, but if I behave like we're friends she'll think she has some hold on me and I refuse to let that happen, yes we fucked or whatever but that was just what that was nothing more and she should know better than to get on my nerves like that.

After some hours I got a call from Zalia she was informing me that she had gotten home safely and that I should call dad so I decided to do that before I forget and then she'll get upset with me.

Finishing up on the file I had in hand I pick my phone from the desk and walk to the window that had the view of heaven outside. I searched for dads number and gave him a call it only rang four times before he picked up.

"Hey little guy!" came his heavy husky voice "dad..." I say literally pouting, "yeah yeah I know you're not little anymore, what's the problem?" he asks "Lia has a boyfriend-" I was saying before he cuts me off "what!? who his he? Why am I just now hearing about this? " he started bombarding me with questions "I don't know yet but that's why I called, she seems really serious about this guy and she doesn't want us to scare him away" I tell him and he laughs "why would we scare the poor guy?" he asks and I know the answer to that all too well "we both know, but please if she takes him over there be nice, I'll get everything on him and let you know the results" I say "oh I'll be nice alright" he says and I knew he was smirking "dad please" I tell him laughing at his overprotective ways "fine fine, you just email me everything already " she says sounding genuine "of course" I reply " alright Z, I've got to go before Alianna buys this whole store of throw pillows " he says mom does love herself some throw pillows "alright bye" I say hanging up and looking for Asher's number.

Asher is one of my best friends and one of the only person I could consider to slightly trust because really I had to, he's Jake's eldest son so he knows all about us since day one because we grew up together so what better person to have as my right hand man. He's tough and smart and is amazing with technology he even has a crush on Zalia but he knows that'll never happen under my hand, of course if she decides to date him that's out of my control but I warned him to stay out of her reach at all cost I don't need my friend dating my sister because I will automatically want to rip his neck out if he hurts her and I need him around so I will not be able to do that so what better way than to keep him away from her.

On the second ring he picked up his deep voice coming through the phone "hey man, what's up?" he ask sounding happy "Ash I need you to get some information on a Emilio Ramirez, he's from Florida but he lives here I heard he lives at the Rain-Light complex but that's all I know I need everything even the extras" I tell him "sure I'll get on it now do you need me to drop it by for you tomorrow?" he ask and I knew I could count on him "yes thanks man" I tell him.

"Also, did Harvey Stone get back to us?" I asked curiously "no that man doesn't know where to get the first cent to pay" he says making me smirk "alright no worries, just get that done for me will you" I tell him before or goodbyes and ending the call.

This old man was playing with the wrong person but I like games because I never lose, I honestly don't want him to pay me back because where's the fun in that, I want to take his life and have his family morn his lost then they'll have the price to pay for his debt, yay Harvey this game is on go time.

___________________________________________________

A//n

Y'all just explain to me what the hell I'm doing to my little Zaiden, anyways don't mind me acting clueless😊

Hope you enjoyed💛💙

I love you butterflies🦋🦋😇

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤