Halloween

After the reunification of Azur Lane and Red Axis

3rd POV

Halloween, the day where the barrier between the living and spirits is weakest. Manfred smiles, while looking at the night sky, before he walks towards the Azur Lane main base from the forest. Manfred walks to the base watching the destroyers running around in their costumes, while some of the more mature shipgirls wear some more mature things. Manfred walks around happy that all the girls can now get along. While Manfred walks around he comes across his plane except that it is not in great condition there are visible scratches parts of the paint are scratched off it looks like is was to honor something. As he continued his walk he ran into Bismarck who just walked off. Manfred was slightly saddened by this but he knew he made the right call, at least he thought. Manfred thought back to his time with the Sakura Empire and how during his free time he build and paint models and he wondered what had happened to them. Manfred checked the clock, it read 9:57, "I've still got some time" Manfred said as he walked into the main building. He looked around and saw most of the girls were gathered here enjoying the party, he walked right through into the middle of the party and to a couch, where he watched the good time. Then he heard a voice over a microphone "Hello,hello...alright. Well first things first, I hope you all are enjoying the party" the male voice said to which he got cheers "great! Now we know that we are lucky to have no one so to another year of good fortune." The male voice shouted Manfred looked to the microphone to see the new commander, James Greywood. Manfred smiled at the commander and walked out of the main room and to the commander's office and leaving a note before leaving. Now Manfred left the room and went to a small hanger where he saw his model collection a bed a couple of unopened but but still somewhat new bear bottles by his hat and Pour le Mérite all laid out on a nightstand, upon further inspection he could see a photo of him under the bottles. He let out a small laugh and picked up one of the bottles and drank it. He put it down half empty than he walked out the small hanger. As he walked back to the forest he slowly became more and more transparent before disappearing.

"Auf  wiedersehen Meine kameraden und veil Glück"

"Die Zeit ist um"

Sorry for the lack of updates after the account thing I did nothing with Azur Lane for about a month and than school has been somewhat busy so I haven't had too much time.