Well deserved R&R

It was the day after the attack and with his plane out for a while Manfred wondered the port.
(A/N: so the Sakura Empire is not really focused on so I am going to take some creative freedom for this part.)

We can see Manfred wondering around the base he is on a little hill just taking in the scenery until a group of destroyers show up and one trips and lands on his foot. The little girl looks up at this relatively short man (A/N: Manfred was like 5'7" or 5'8") and sees him stare down at her she backs off and tries to apologize and her friends come to help her but Manfred simply walks off not wanting to deal with them. (Now here is where the creative freedom comes in. It is said that Sakura Empire has hot springs but is never shown to my knowledge.")
Manfred finds a bathhouse and stares at it for a second before moving on. He looks around before he sees a shop and enters a couple minutes later he exits with about 32 model planes and some paint along with a little Kaga model carrier. Manfred goes near where his plane is being repaired and sits down at a table gets out his model planes more specificity a model Type Zero model 52 and begins to paint the plane completely red before adding a little iron cross on the back between the end and cockpit of the plane. He continues to do this for all 32 planes after finishing with the planes he pulls out the model Kaga he painted the haul a silver color, the deck a dark blue with white lines and everythingthing left unpainted was colored black. Manfred sets the model planes on the model Kaga before setting it on a little shelf by a little bed. Manfred looks out at the now night sky with a bright full moon. Manfred decides to take a walk around the base at night 'the base is quite beautiful at night' Manfred thinks to himself, on his way back he sees Eugen. "What are you doing up at this hour Prinz Eugen" Manfred asks  "I could stay the same to you" Prinz Eugen responds "anyway look out for Akagi and Kaga, I have a feeling Akagi is up to something"she adds "Hmm... I will look out than good night Prinz Eugen" Manfred states walking back to the hanger to get some sleep not knowing what tomorrow would bring.

(Side note: Manfred tends to sleep in the hanger because he takes his plane there to tune it and do miner repairs the list goes on sometimes he just makes sure he painted right anyways the reason he sleeps there is so incase of a surprise attack he can get ready and move out faster than if he was in an actual room.)

Note this was just a filler chapter not much actual story I have no idea if the real Manfred liked to mess with models but this Manfred does he probably will will end the series with a small collection.