The battle to end all battles

Manfred was waiting in his plane on Kaga (the actual carrier). Manfred thinks back to what he was told.

Flashback

Eugen: "Manfred I want you to accompany the Sakura Empire fleet. You will be stationed on Kaga engage when the first shot is fired and fight to the last."

Manfred: "Understood. Für die Kaiserin."
He than salutes and walks off.

Present (Manfred's POV)

'I have a terrible feeling about this battle... I couldn't tell you what it is just that everything is going to end wrong.' Manfred thinks to himself before falling asleep.

Latter (at the fight)

I hear the sounds of portals opening and know it is time to get ready, I do a little stretch and get ready to launch. I didn't have to wait long as less than a minute latter I heard gun shots and launched off Kaga ready to help. (No longer Manfred's POV)

All anyone in this fight hears are gunshots. Manfred was busy shooting down enemy planes and dodging AA until he saw Enterprise? and Kaga riding planes. So our wonderful Red Baron helps chase Enterprise.
Enterprise may be a strong ship, but her flight skills were nothing compared to Manfred's so he vary easily gunned down every last plane she had while dodging he broke off to bomb the Queen Elizabeth and left Enterprise to Kaga. The poor Queen Elizabeth was not paying attention and got bombed right on the frontmost main gun effectively rendering it useless along with the main gun behind that one. Manfred saw Belfast being a pain and went over to help Akagi, Manfred was diving and shooting Belfast Akagi seemed to understand and summoned a bunch of (correct me if I'm wrong) heavy AA guns  and opens fire upon Belfast. Belfast not seeing this coming and with no time to doge is hit head on after that their was a massive yellow light coming from the sea. Manfred turned his plane sideways and watched the yellow light expand so bing the big brain that he is regrouped with Akagi. After the light show was over Manfred noticed everyone was gone and the sea looked arctic. Manfred went behind Akagi to not get noticed by the now floating and glowing Enterprise he sees a flame dragon and a massive arrow. Manfred felt something off about Enterprise and pulled his plane up before diving and speeding towards Enterprise. Manfred goes right around Akagi right before the arrow is released and if you have ever flown a plane in Battlefield 5 than Manfred gets out the plane mid air like that the arrow while still made it through the plane was weakened so when the arrow got through the flame dragon didn't kill Akagi instantly but she and Manfred still hit the ocean top Manfred with a little life jacket on and Akagi just floating there. Oh ya and the plane hitting Enterprise and exploding got her to stop glowing.

Sorry for not updating I was a bit busy so here I will post two more chapters latter today. Thanks for reading!