"Oi... pain in my ass..." you say out loud as you and Darcy watch the screen of the monitor, images of what looks like a show tries to come though. "get this woman a TV, and an old one." You say trying to see. The S.W.O.R.D agent looked around to see who you were talking to. 

"You heart the woman...old TV.." Bucky repeated amused as the agent scarpered off. Despite saving the world a few times, you still had a formidable reputation. 

"What are you two doing here..." A loud booming voice comes in, followed by Jimmy with soaking wet. 

"You must be Director Hayward, its a pleasure..." You try to sound professional almost impersonating Steve but Hayward dismisses you. 

"I have an unknown threat, the last thing I need is too unstable ex-hydra agents meddling." He looked round and the screens as you ball your fists up, Bucky motioning for you to calm down. 

"Director dickface..." you smile sweetly as he turns around at the nickname, Darcy and Jimmy holding back laughter. "While I understand you're a powerful man, she's one of ours, I intend to keep her safe and everyone else in your little club for that matter so I suggest you stop acting like a..." 

"I'm going to stop you right there, yes we know who she is but not what she's doing and I don't really care for the softy approach when it comes to terrorists Miss.... oh no you don't have a full name do you." He gets in a snide remark as he edges closer. 

"Back down Hayward..." Bucky voice comes up behind you making Hayward instantly separate.

"Theres an agent going in though the underground pipes as we speak, should give us the low down on whats inside." 

"Thats stupid" you scoff. 

"Sorry?" 

"There's no reason to suspect the perimeter doesn't extend subterraneously." You look at him questioningly. 

"There's no reason to suspect it does." He shrugs. 

"We don't know about the nature of the threat to... send an agent when we haven't figured that out...." Jimmy backs you up. 

"Someone must miss you back in Quantico."

"No, sir. Softball season's over, sir." You smile at Jimmy... finally twigging who taught him the card trick. Scott. 

"Right so what do we have up?" Bucky asks, this whole thing was becoming very intense very quickly. 

"Radar, lidar, sodar, infrared." Jimmy starts. 

"Cycle through. Will someone get me a useful visual, damn it?!" You smile pointing at Darcy as she watches the screen, the sound of an audience laughing comes though. 

"What is that?" He walks over as he hears and then sees Wanda and Vision newly wed moving into their new home. 

"Is that..."

"Wanda" You smile as you watch her, but the smile suddenly fades, whatever she was doing was creating something massive and the radiation wasn't going to last out much longer. 

"He's dead right tho?" Darcy asks, you nod slowly "like not blipped, dead." 

"Yeah.." you sigh as you all watch the tv. 

"What am I looking at? You? What is this? Where's this coming from?"

"Out there" Darcy motions to her equipment and then outside. 

"Is it authentic?" Bucky asks leaning over.

"I'm not sure how to answer that." Darcy replies, gaining a nod of semi understanding from Bucky.