"Found this in that man's pocket. I don't understand this." I took the note and read through it. 

"Fuck-" I put the note away and started typing to more of my gang officials. 

"What does it mean?"
"They took help from some other guy."
"What guy?"

"I don't fucking know, Hayley!" I eye-rolled and he started shouting on his phone again. Yeah, I'm sleepy now. I got up and went out of the room and back to my room. 

I closed the balcony door and laid down on the bed. I thought I wasn't tired but I fell asleep moments after laying down. 

POV: Donato 

I finished up the calls and went back to my room. It was already 3 am when I finally laid down. My men are trying to find more clues and Dario's whereabouts. Who was the man who helped Santiago and Dario? I guess I'll find out in the morning. 

I woke up as the maid knocked on the door, trying to get me out for breakfast. I guess it's 9 am already. I got up and showered then went downstairs, checking my phone every minute. I still got nothing new about the matter. 

I sat down for breakfast and waited for Ezio. It's been days since Ezio and I talked like family. The only time we talked was last night when I told him about the incident and to get more security arranged for the warehouses. 

Why is my life all fucked up! The maid started serving the food when Ezio came down and sat right in front of me. "Buongiorno(goodmorning), Zio."

"Buongiorno." He said and started eating. 

"I need you in the study after breakfast." I knew he won't even talk if it wasn't for work, so be it. He nodded and ate his food. I ate mine and finished before him then went to the study. Where is that woman now? Hayley. She is always here when I don't have any use of her and now when I do have work for her, she is gone. 

I took out my phone and called her. 

POV: Hayley

No matter what anyone says but Donato Armani has the best gym I have ever seen. I got up and wanted to use the gym, to clear my mind for the day. To make it even better, the gym was empty. I had everything to myself. I worked out for almost an hour when my phone started to ring. It was Donato. 

I picked it up. "Hel-"

"Come to the Study, now." He said, cutting me off and cut the phone. Culo(ass). I put on my black tank top and went to his study. 

The door was wide open which was unusual. I went into the room and heard Donato and Ezio arguing. 

"It was a mistake to keep Hayley here!! Why don't you see that ever since she came, we have had anything but peace!" Ezio shouted at him. Wow- here too, I am the problem. I scoffed and turned around to walk away.  I didn't want to be here if they are arguing about me now.

"Ezio, remind me the last time we had peace in this mafia life? Don't use personal issues to support ridiculous statements." Donato replied harshly to him, yet calmly. I still stood at the door. "And Hayley, do not eavesdrop again." He said and I walked in and stood beside Ezio.

"I didn't eavesdrop. The words came to me." I eye-rolled and scoffed. "What happened?"

"I want you to go to this cyber guy and get this number identified." I took a chit from him and nodded. 

"Where is this guy now?" 

"The address is on the back of that chit." I nodded and went to the door. "And meet me at the warehouse when you get it." I nodded a yes and went out of the room.