𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 ⫍6.5⫎

⫸ 𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝔽𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕 ⫷
_________________________________

3 months later

Dear Xinyan,

It's been a while since we last talked. How are you doing? I missed your concerts and our practice sessions. I've been improving my guitar skills by the way. Be proud mom haha

Sincerely yours, Y/N

~~~

YO Y/N,

I'm doing great what about you? Glad to hear you're not as lazy as before my child! Also yes, good old memories! Can't wait to hear more about you. How is your girlfriend? Gotta tell me every single event happened in inazuma after peace declaration.

Best regards, Xinyan

~~~

Dear Xinyan,

What!? Ei is not my girlfriend you baka! She's an archon how can we be like that??

But i do admit each day we spent together brought peace and happiness to my heart. I wish for nothing but her to be happy too.

Hmm let me see. Lots of things happened.

Remember Tubby the teapot spirit? I asked her to make a secondary realm dispatch for Ei so basically she's like the second owner of the teapot and she can come and go without my permission. Should i consider doing this for Venti and Zhongli too?

She once suggested that i either found my own martial arts in inazuma or join one of the commissions. Imagine someone as irresponsible as me doing these haha so i rejected it.

We got closer and closer each day. She would sometimes open her heart and talk about her old memories. I would sometimes play songs for her but to be honest it's still embarrassing. She also comes out of her plane of euthymia more nowadays which is an improvement!

Let's meet in person and talk more Xinyan. There is something about my talent i'd like to discuss too...Wanna visit my teapot tonight?

Truly yours, Y/N

~~~

Dear Y/N,

I'm just teasing haha. But you, my friend, lying to me and yourself about not loving her, that's not very rock-n-roll of you! Just confess already.

It's good everything's going well. Is there something wrong with your talent? Last time... that thing happened...i was so worried about you. Please be careful with it and don't use it too much. And yes of course i'll come! I'll bring Xiangling as well. Promise you'll make me a realm dispatch too though. I'm jealous here! See ya tonight.

Take care, Xinyan
_________________________________

A/N: we're almost half way through the story yay! I wanted to say thank you so much for reading my shitty writings. From now on the story's gonna be more interesting and dramatic i promise.
Hope you're all doing good my friends! Stay safe.