𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 ⫍2⫎

⫸ 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕃𝕠𝕟𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕋𝕠 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕔𝕙 𝕐𝕠𝕦 ⫷
_________________________________

Beautiful sun rays sauntered in as the new day came by. You slowly opened your eyes and stretched your body.

You do have a huge house in your teapot but most of the times you prefer to sleep outside under a tree for you love nature much more than closed spaces.

You got up and did your morning routines, fed the dogs you had and teleported back to Amakane island.

.
.
.

“Ad astra ab-“

“YES Ahem- hello what adventures are waiting for me today?” you said to the famous adventurer guild’s receptionist: Katheryne

“2 hilichurl camps have been found around Konda village and 1 balloon with important resources need to be taken care of. We also need-“

Her voice started to fade away once a thought about her pops up in your mind.

You thought maybe you should go and check up on her today as well.

After doing your work, you rushed to make a delicious dessert so when you see her, you have at least a reason for the meeting.

.
.
.

It is now near noon and you’re running all the way up to the peak of Mt.Yougou just to get a pass permit.

Of course you have the power to teleport to certain places. You could easily teleport straight in the shrine but you wanted to work on your stamina.

And well, to be one hundred percent honest, you wanted to enjoy the longing to reach your goal too.

“Yae...*panting*...good afternoon...*more panting*”

“Oh my, y/n you look terrible come take a seat” Yae answered with her usual sassy behaviour and a smile on her face.

“Thanks i guess??”

One of the shrine maidens came and helped you walk to the nearest seat. You could barely breathe. It was the highest mountain of inazuma after all and you were mostly running.

Yae was standing in front of you “Let me guess, you want the pass permit right?”

“How did you know?”

She put her hand in front of her mouth so y/n couldn’t see her smirk “secret~”

“But don’t get me wrong, i’m glad you came for it.”

She gave you the pass once more and without wasting a second you teleported right at Tenshukaku.

*knock knock*

“May i come in E- i mean shogun?”

Gotta be careful. Ei still doesn’t want others to know about her true self, not even her guards.

You didn’t hear any answer.

“Hmm shogun’s probably still malfunctioning.” So you entered anyway.
_________________________________

A/N: i just realised how short this chapter was *internal screaming*