𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 ⫍4⫎

⫸ 𝕄𝕒𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕤 𝕊𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕌𝕤 ⫷
_________________________________

A couple of days passed, you didn’t meet Ei however. It wasn’t like you didn’t want to visit her, no. In fact not a single day would pass without you worrying about her well-being.

You just didn’t want to disturb her by visiting her too much

You didn’t feel well for some reason. The way you vented your emotions was by singing and playing a tone. It wouldn’t matter what type, from negative feelings to positive, you would always find a good poem matching the vibe.

Tonight, as always, you were sitting on a huge rock on the edge of Amakane Island and looking above.

Stars
beacons of hope
for all the lost souls of the world
shining bright like molten-golds
Hear my humble voice
and show me a way to cope (Check A/N 1)

The heart-warming sound of your guitar spread around the whole island and beyond. People would sometimes come by and listen especially children and you would gladly play for them. But as mentioned, Amakane is mostly empty at nights despite being the center of fireworks and festivals. How ironic you might say.

You suddenly stopped playing and looked behind you.

No one was there.

"But i’m sure i sensed a presence...” you said

You brought up your hand and down like a side slash move and your sword appeared. Looking closely for enemies but no sign was found.

“Mr.Hirohiko did you see anyone get in here”

"No. I was guarding here the whole time and no one showed up. Is there something wrong?”

"No don’t worry. Guess i’m just hallucinating. I should go and rest. Good night”

You placed your teapot and teleported into it. (Check A/N 2)

~~~

Location: Tenshukaku

Time: around 9 p.m. the same day

"Your royal highness, is there anything else you would demand?” Kujou Sara, The Tenryou commission’s general, said with a serious voice while bowing to the Raiden shogun.

"No. I will be going out for a while.”

"Yes. I will order 2 of our best soldiers-“

"No need. I shall walk alone” Shogun said with her monotone and emotionless voice

Sara paused for a moment" Understood”
.
.
.

Walking in the shadows of Inazuma city and watching the beautiful scenery in solitude reminded Ei of her beloved sister.

“I wish you were here to see this Makoto. A lot has changed despite my best effort.” Ei sighed

“I’m confused. How do i reach eternity now? It feels so far no matter what i do...”

It was that moment she heard a sound. A new type of sound, saddening but beautiful. It whispered as if it was a story she longed to hear. She looked at Amakane Island, the source of the sound and saw y/n.

Her curiosity made her go close. So close that they were just some meters away from each other. Her purple eyes glowed while watching y/n from behind playing the strange instrument.

“...”

“It’s rather nice” she whispered

Y/n stopped playing and turned around but she was already gone.
_________________________________

A/N 1: I know i'm not a good poet BUT I'M TRYING MY BEST

A/N 2: I assumed the teapot will dissapear once we're in it so that's why y/n wasn't worried about being attacked while being inside it