𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 ⫍7⫎

⫸ 𝕊𝕡𝕒𝕣 𝕎𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕄𝕖 ⫷
_________________________________

Location: Plane Of Euthymia

The sky was clear, bright and pink which made you relieved she was doing good. You were swinging your sword as you were walking calmly around Ei in a circle, looking at each other with passion.

“Are you ready for another battle y/n” her eyes started glowing and a purple circle appeared behind her.

“I’m ready when you are, your excellency” you smiled, more like a smirk, and brought your sword up pointed it directly towards her. “I’m gonna win this time”

We’ve been practicing a lot this month. Started out easy but the difficulty increased each time i won. And i know damn well i have no chance of winning against her right now. But the good thing is i don’t have to, I just need to improve my skills

Ei closed her eyes and her lips curved upwards forming a smile “You think i will let you surpass me this easily? I’m not going easy on you y/n” she said with a teasing and amorous tone that sent chills down your spine.

She suddenly charged at you with her polearm, so fast that you couldn’t block it in time so you dodged and leaped back.

Even though you lacked strength, you were known to be one of the fastest and flexible fighters which balanced it all out.

“Woah that was surprising indeed” you sprinted away then to her side but of course she saw it and blocked your attack. She spun around moving her polearm horizontally to your head. You tilted your head forward successfully dodging the attack.

The intense atmosphere, the sound of your weapons clashing and colliding together became a form of eternity, making both of you even more passionate.

She swung one of her legs in a circle causing you to fall down. “Accept defeat?” she said while pointing her weapon towards you

“I’m just getting warmed up” you stroke her polearm and quickly leaped back. You were still in the air, looked up to see where she is but didn’t find her.

What? Wasn’t she just there right now? Where did she-

Her powerful presence made you quickly turn your head. She was standing behind you with her sword ready to do the musou no hitotachi technique. You could barely turn your whole body in the air but you were lucky enough to bring up your sword and block. The force made you have a drastic contact with the ground, causing your legs to severely cramp.

“You’ve improved in both speed and power y/n. I’m so proud of you”

You tried to keep your composure “hah...I guess all of those runnings to get a pass permit in Mt.Yougou wasn’t useless after all”

She smiled and both of you backed away, took a moment to breathe

“I shall order the commissions to make you your own pass permit”

“Oh...Yae already did. You should’ve seen her face last time. I guess she got tired of seeing me everyday haha”

She laughed

“But i sure didn’t”
.
.
.

After a long sparring session which ended in you losing again, both of you came out of plane of euthymia, appearing inside Tenshukaku. You were so exhausted that you couldn't take another step so you decided to teleport to Komore teahouse and rest there.

~~~

*knock knock*

“Who is it?”

"Your excellency, it’s Kujou Sara. Sorry to disturb you at a time like this but it’s urgent. May i come in?”

Hmm it’s weird. What could have happened?

“You may come in”

Sara entered the room and bowed down. “Your excellency, we recently discovered new dark creatures approaching us from south-east. We don’t know exactly what they are and where they’re coming from, but they’re extremely dangerous”

No...

"They’re currently located in Seirai island. We wanted to fight them but numerous soldiers lost their lives. Those creatures devoured our people and darkened their souls.”

No...there's no way...

"Our own soldiers attacked us, not remembering who they are...and who we are...” Sara paused. It was difficult for her to saw her comrades attacking the ally. Confusion and not knowing what to do saddened her even more. She then cleared her throat and continued with her report “They’re currently in Tenryou Commission’s head prison.”

Not...again...

“Our researches and healers are trying their best to find a cure however we are not successful yet. It doesn’t seem like a physical damage but a spiritual. We even tried exorcism but it didn't work”

I can’t...

"They’re are different than any other enemies we’ve encountered. What do you sugge-“

*Bam*

A loud sound made Sara to look up, only to find Ei passed out on the ground. She was as pale as a dead body.

"YOUR EXCELLENCY!” Sara shouted
_________________________________

A/N: I *reads the fight scene again* can't believe *picks up nearest chair* how hard i suck *throws the chair* at writing fight scenes