𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 ⫍1⫎

⫸ 𝕌𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕊𝕒𝕞𝕖 𝕊𝕜𝕪 ⫷
_________________________________

"Ah it's already night, i'll leave then"

You waved and exchanged goodbyes with Yae Miko. After a long hard day of doing commissions and basically a date with Ei, it's finally time to rest in your teapot.

Walking down the Narukami shrine's stairs, you're thinking about all that happened recently...

"But you don't belong in this world, perhaps you are just the company she needs"

These words...

Yae Miko's last words to you before you leave the shrine. At first it wasn't a big deal but the more you thought about it, the heavier it impacted your heart.

Why? Not even you know. At least not yet

Although it seemed inazuma's great crisis is over and everyone had a happy ending, for the first time in your journey you decided to stay in inazuma, the very nation you hated at first.

But day by day...

You fell for the hidden beauty that was lying underneath layers of thunders and clouds.

The elegant and sweet scent of cherry blossoms falling from trees would always make your day and the desire to play a tone.

Were these really the reason you decided to stay though? you were lost in your thoughts trying to find an answer.

"Hello y/n welcome back" A familiar voice came from not far away.

"Oh hello Mr.Hirohiko! how was your day?"

"Boring as always i guess haha"

"Don't forget to have fun sometimes"

"Yes but still. I'm a guard and my duty is to watch out for possible dangers"

"you should get a raise for real haha"

Seems like you've already reached your favorite place in inazuma: Amakane Island

Amakane is a small island near Byakko plain but it has a wonderful view. You can see both Narukami shrine and Tenshukaku if you go up to the edge. Sunset and sunrise views are also stunning from here.

 Sunset and sunrise views are also stunning from here

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

It was so quiet compared to day time. You kept walking past the small shops and sakura trees which were beside the main road.

"Hi young y/n"

"Hello Ms.Takami. Have a good night"

Ms.Takami was an average young lady sent from yashiro commission and was in charge of this place. More specifically organizing festivals and anything related to fireworks.

She finally let me stay here at nights after i done like a hundred of her chores.

You let out a sigh from relief after reaching the top. "Let's sit down and take some deep breaths" you said to yourself
After some minutes, You somehow found yourself staring at Tenshukaku, Ei's house.

You felt strange...

You didn't know how to feel about the recent incidents. You didn't hate her, nor loved her.

At least it was something you kept telling yourself.

But you still smiled

"good night Ei" was your last words before bringing out your teapot and teleporting inside

~~~

The sky is pretty clear tonight it seems. Clear from the anger thunders stroke and the sadness rain once poured.

She was sitting on the highest roof of her house, Tenshukaku.

It was strange cause normally she wouldn't do this but tonight she decided to come out of her shell and watch her nation herself for once after centuries.

"Y/n...what is it inside you that i find so fascinating?" Ei whispered while watching y/n walking in Amakane Island.
(Check A/N)
_________________________________

A/N: we couldn't see her when we looked up her house but she could see us cause she's a god DUH