“Thank you so much Brittany.” She says tearing up.

            “Hey now, you don’t need to cry. You’re going to make me cry now.” I say wiping away her tears.

            “I just didn’t expect you to be so nice to your fans. You’re a really nice person.” She tells me and I smile at her.

            “I’m only nice to people who are nice to me.” I tell her kissing her forehead. “I hope to see you guys at dinner tonight. You might be in a little surprise.” I tell her mom looking at her.

            “Really and what surprise would that be?” She asks picking up Jessica.

            “It’s a surprise so just make sure Jessica is there, I’m sure it’ll make her happy.” She says and the mother nods her head.

            “I’ll be there. I’m Lauren by the way.” She says and I smile shaking her hand.

            “Alright, I’ll let you guys go now. It was really nice meeting you.” I say and wave at Jessica who smiling me waving back.

            “You were really good to her. You know that right?” Luke asks looking into my eyes.

            “Well she’s a fan, and she recognized me, why wouldn’t I be nice.” I say sitting on top of the counter now kicking my legs back and forth.

            “So what’s this surprise I’m hearing about?” He asks smiling.

            “It’s a surprise, and try asking my dad, it was all his idea.” I say jumping off the desk and walking away.

            “Hey, where are you going?” He asks.

            “Not far.” I say putting on my sunglasses. “Just to the back to check out the pool.” I say giving me a smile and a wave. “I’ll be back in a little, don’t slack now.” I say and he laughs shaking his head and turning to a customer that just walked up to him.

            I lay down on a beach chair and close my eyes enjoying this atmosphere. I put my headphones and start listening to music. A few minutes I feel someones gaze on me and open one of my eyes to see who could be eyeing me. I take my shades off and smile at him. “Hey, you’re Brittany Calasto right?” He asks and I nod my head.

            “And you’re Zayn Malik from One Direction.” I ask.

            “Um yeah, we’re staying here for the week.” He says and I smile.

            “Well that’s good to hear. I’ll be here.” I say. In my mind I’m doing the biggest fan girl action ever which includes jumping up and down while screeching but I bet he gets enough of those so I stop myself. “I’m a big fan of yours.” I tell him.

            “Yeah? Well we’re a fan of you too.” He says and I drop my mouth open in which he chuckles to.

            “How? I mean I get that I get fans but not as famous as you. I mean I’m not even famous.” I say babbling.

            “Yeah well your video is all over the internet. You’ve got quit the fan base there.” He says. “Everyone is talking about you.”

            “Seriously? I mean I just had a little girl come up to me, but you? That’s the greatest compliment ever.” I say. “Thank you.” I say and he nods his head. “So what are guys doing here? Not to sound rude or anything, but aren’t you guys supposed to be hiding in your room until it’s time for your concert?”