9 Bye, Superman

"Are you sure you don't want me to accompany you to the airport?" I asked Roman.

By now we were in his hotel room, where he was packing his things. I hated that he had to go already, but at the moment there was nothing we could do about it.

"I would love to have you with me, but especially at the airport it is often full of fans and paparazzi. It can be quite overwhelming and I don't want to expose you to that if I can help it. I'm sure you'll have to deal with it soon enough," he explained, closing his suitcase and then coming over to me.

He wrapped his arms tightly around my hips and pulled me to his chest. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and looked up at him. I sighed deeply.

"You are right. And I'm grateful that you're thinking about my safety. It's just that I miss you already." I said softly as a sad smile formed on my face.

"I know, baby girl. But I promise you that we will see each other again very soon. I'll make sure of that. And we'll find a way to make this work between us. Because let me tell you, now that you're mine, I will never let you go. You've got me hooked and I can't imagine what my days were like without talking to you," he replied, lifting one of his hands to gently stroke my cheek.

His words and his warm touch made me blush. I just could not control it. This man and the things he did to me. There was just something about him that I could not resist.

I was aware that things were developing quickly between us, but I didn't care in the least. As long as it felt good, it certainly couldn't be wrong. We enjoyed these hours together to the fullest, not knowing when the next time would be.

"I feel the same way. Promise me that we'll see each other as often as we can, okay? Because I'm not sure the phone is going to cut it anymore," I said as I felt tears welling up in my eyes.

"I promise you, Y/N! You and I are an item now." Roman said, then he gave me a kiss on the nose and then he placed his plump lips on mine. 

The kiss was gentle and loving at first, but quickly it became deeper and more passionate. I grabbed the collar of his shirt to pull him even closer to me. If it had been possible, I would never have let go of him.

"It's time, baby girl!" he whispered against my lips.

"One more!" I begged, and he relented, giving me another kiss.

"What are you doing to me, Reigns?" I asked softly as I looked into his brown eyes that had captivated me from the beginning.

"Probably the same thing you're doing to me!" he replied in a raspy voice.

"Call me when you touch down," I said as we were now standing at the elevator.

"Of course. I wish I could just put you in my pocket and carry you around." he said, squeezing the hand he was holding tightly.

"That would be nice. I'll see you real soon, Superman." I replied as I reached over to steal another kiss before the elevator dinged.

"Bye, baby girl." said Roman.

"Bye, Superman." I replied smiling even though I felt more like crying.

I really hoped we could work this out somehow. My feeling told me that this man was special and that I should do everything to keep him a part of my life. One thing was for sure, Roman was worth finding a way.