8 Beautiful moment

The next morning, I woke up and immediately felt how warm arms that were wrapped tightly around me. Roman's chest was pressed firmly against my back while he spooned me.

I sighed in contentment and then turned in his arms to look at him. My hand found its way to his face where it stroked a few wildly loose hairs from his forehead.

Then I saw a slight smile forming on Roman's lips. He looked so cute in the morning. Like a big cuddly teddy bear. Slowly his eyes opened and he looked at me sleepily.

"Good morning, baby girl." He murmured in an even deeper voice.

"Good morning, Roman. How did you sleep?" I wanted to know while my hand was still caressing his face.

"I think that was the best sleep I've had in a long time." he replied, pulling me closer to him and giving me a sweet kiss.

"That makes me happy. I'm sorry I fell asleep. I was just so tired after the long flight and all." I said afterwards.

"Hey, you don't have to apologize. It was nice just holding you and watching you sleep. You look really adorable when you sleep." he said and again I blushed. I really hoped that this would eventually go away.

"Thank you, but that goes for you too. I could really get used to this. It feels so good." I replied.

Then I leaned in so I could press my lips to his. Something about this man was just addictive. He attracted me like light attracts a moth. Slowly but surely.

Roman did not hesitate for a second. He tangled his hands in my hair and deepened our kiss at the same time. Our tongues moved together in a sensual rhythm and it wasn't long before we were both gasping for air.

My hand slid down his chest to the hem of his shirt. I hesitated briefly, but then slid my fingers under the fabric and let them wander over his smooth, soft skin. When my fingers brushed over his nipple, he broke the kiss and looked at me questioningly.

"Y/N, what are you doing? Are you sure you want this?" he asked anxiously, then stroked my temple and cheek with his fingers.

"Oh I'm sure, Roman. You're driving me crazy." I replied and then silenced him with a kiss. But suddenly he pushed me back with gentle pressure against my shoulder.

"Wait a minute, baby girl. I need to ask you something first." he gasped.

"What is it?" I wanted to know.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" he asked.

Immediately, a big smile spread across my face. Such a gentleman. That was a question I could answer with ease.

"I'd love nothing more!" I replied softly.

"Thank you." he spoke, pulling me close to him and rolling me onto my back while his full lips sucked on my collarbone. 

Slowly he worked his way to my neck and mouth. Everywhere I felt the touch of his hands. And boy, oh boy was that a great feeling. My hands dragged down his spine and then I pulled up the t-shirt he was wearing so I could pull it over his head.

After that it didn't take long until all our clothes were on the floor of the hotel room. Slowly we explored each other's bodies and enjoyed this beautiful moment. I could not really believe that this divine man should now really be mine.

While we kissed passionately, I felt Roman slowly entering me. He stretched me with his length in a way that I would not have thought possible. I couldn't believe how insanely good he felt inside me. A low growl escaped both of us as he began slow but deep thrusts.

The room heated up more and more as our moans echoed off the walls. It didn't take long for the sweet ecstasy to overtake our bodies and we clung to each other, panting, until we caught our breath.

As Roman rested his head against my neck, I played with his hair on the back of his neck. No one said a word, however, I knew that I wished this moment could last forever.