Chapter Two

After exploring the area near his hotel, and finding a quiet place to eat, Saleem headed back towards his room and chilled, catching up with emails and reading over scripts for his next movie that was being filmed in Australia. Queensland.

Reaching over, he removed the room's phone as it rang. "Good afternoon, sir, reception. There is a young woman down here who claimed to be an associate of yours." There was a panicked female's voice in the background, wedding dresses, and dancing in the street mentioned.

Since that had broken, he needed more information passed on. He had it set up with the concierge. They advised him if anyone made any enquires about such things, needing to perceive how far this had blown out. "Sorry, I don't know the lady. Please send her away, she has the wrong person."

"Of course, sir."

"No, no, Tony would verify it," she yelled in the background.

"Hold on," he said before they hung up upon him. "Please, place the lady on." No one would have known that name but her.

"Saleem?" the same soft, whimsical tones touched his ear. "I need this entire mess to go away," she whispered. He could hear the panic in her tone.

"What do you require me to do about it?" he asked, to be sure.

"Make it disappear!"

"You expect me to let you into my suite? By the way, how did you find me?" No one knew he was staying here.

"This is the tenth highest-rated hotel in Melbourne I have tried. Please, I need this fixed. It's my life," he heard the desperation in her voice.

"I will organise an area for us to meet in. They will bring you to me." There was a pause, followed by a hesitant okay. "If you wish to talk to me and have this issue dealt with, you must agree with my terms or forget it."

"Whatever you want," she blurted out, desperate. He closed his eyes, seeing her sweet, innocent face. Had she played him, after all? He hoped not. It had been a long time since anyone had disappointed him.

Saleem went over every scenario in his head and there was no way he could've been set up, unless she had seen him from the inside, recognised who he was, and pretended to trip. He didn't want to believe that, and he didn't think anyone could pull that off. Yet it was still there, niggling. "Saleem?" she tugged at his silence.

"How did you find out who I was?" he asked, wishing for the first time she hadn't.

"My friends. I was looking over a reception room for the wedding when it went ape shit."

He coughed. "What!"

"Sorry, hit the fan, went off the face!" He could hear her stress. "Went viral!" She got out as if searching for the right word.

"I guess it did, and yes, I know all about it. Please pass the phone back." She did. "Can someone escort the lady to my room, and reveal nothing."

"Of course, when?"

"Let's say fifteen minutes," he had things to sort out. One thing he never did was Google himself or deal with the media. The hype, speculation, and blanket lies would do anyone's head in, so never checked. His PR let him know when they had gone too far. It hadn't, yet it seemed it had. Once he hung up, he called Lisa Chambers, the best in the business.

"What's going on?"

"Nothing, just someone uploaded you in the streets of Melbourne dancing. Nothing serious, we are working to put a spin on it."

"Well, don't. I wasn't dancing in the street, she fell into my arms."

"Oh, a fan, perfect!" she said with glee.