CHAPTER SIXTY EIGHT

Three days later.

Mom, Dad, Angela, Peter and Alex waiting so seriously in front of the TV.

"What time is it?" Dad asked.

Suddenly the news on TV revealed my face.

"Oh god." Mom pacing back and port in front.

"Mom, can you just sit and watch, we're getting dizzy because of you." Angela complained.

Mom is a deaf when she's nervous.

Yes, today is the day that the world will know that I'm totally proud of myself, I'm ready and never gonna hold back.

Alex seated on my lap, nervously holding my hand. I smiled glaring he's blushing face.

***

"Today we are here at the house of Louise De Jesus for an interview about the trending photo posted online, the photo contain him and the unknown boy whom he clear the love of his life. Louise can you explain further?" The female news anchor said.

"Yes, that boy actually my boyfriend, his name is Alex and I'm proud to say that we're in love to each other." I stated.

"That's so sweet of you, anyways many of your followers unfollowed you because of that picture, what do you feel and what message can you give to those people?" She hand me her microphone.

"I must say, it's okay, I'm totally fine for people who hate me, they can do whatever they want because no one will force you to do so. If they hate me then so be it, the person who stayed is more important to me." I answered.

"There you go guys, smooth like a butter straight to the point answers. It's up to you know whether you hate him or you love him, but for me I'm totally in love with him. Until next time goodnight." Then the TV blacked.

***

"I'm so proud and lucky to have you." Alex kissed my lips.

"So am I." I replied.