CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR

Our coaches give us a week to rest after we can play the three more game to the finals.

We are in the locker room then suddenly some reporter got inside for an quick interview.

"Attention everyone!" The coach command.

"Louise have an quick interview, so be behave." He added.

I'm struggling on my seat, this is my first time on the interview and it will be aired at the most will known TV news, and I'm nervous about what they can ask and what should be my answers.

My coaches and teammates proud to have me, they warm me up before the camera shot me.

"We are here now at the locker room of the league that stepping into the eight spot, competing to the third spot to the championship." The female reporter stated.

"This league haven't in the eight ever since this boy from liberty high entered as the new, young and talented player of the team, and we are now to give him a shot to know a little bit well." The reporter pause, adjusting the camera to my direction where my team and coach right by my sides.

I breath so deep, thinking what question she will ask.

The reporter seated next to mine, between me and my coach.

"Louise de Jesus, is that right?" She ask and high the microphone into my mouth.

"Yeah that's right." I replied smoothly.

"Except being Peter's brother, what made you more talented?" She questioned.

"Uhmmm..I think the things made me better every time as I play is...work hard and be more passion on what you'd like, if anyone forcedly do what he didn't like he doesn't succeed but if you love what you'd do the talent that hiding inside of yourself can evolved into something big, bigger than you thought." I answered and they all awe.

"And I agree to that, anyways what about some inspiration?, Anybody else caught the heart of our favorite player?" She asked and I'm not ready for that question.

My teammates mocking some funny names behind.

"Uhmmm...there's someone made this happened, and I think that person had a bigger part for catching my dream." I answered and they all wandering who.

"Oh...and who's that person?" She giggled in questioning.

"The name is in hid for now, sorry but I can't reveal that person in public and I think that person didn't like too." I answered.

All in silent, and I'm smiling.

"Okay!, back to the real thing, am I say, good luck to you and your team, and we hoping your team will made till the championship." And then the camera died.