CHAPTER SIXTY ONE

Soon as I landed back to liberty station I quickly grab a taxi and drove straight to Alex workplace, Happy cafe.

Stormed inside and asked Jesse as I grab her wrist pulling away from the costumer who recently ordering.

"What the hell are you doing?" She spat on my face.

"I want to talk to Alex." I cried.

"He's not here, he take an excuse this morning." She replied.

"Is he in the apartment?" I asked.

"No, his brother invite him to go somewhere." She answered.

"We're they go?" I asked again.

"He said at the park, by the way I'm busy." And then she left me.

For not further do I run to the park hoping he's still there.

***

He's playing basketball with his brother.

I stand like a statue, doesn't know what should I do or say.

He saw me but ignored, so did his brother.

I'm about to enter the fence gate but suddenly Alex run closer on me, close the gate on my face and lock it inside.

Tears drip on his cheeks, I feel bad and guilt on myself seeing him crying in front. I want to hug him, kiss him but I can't if I'm outside and he's mad.

"Let me explain babe." I spoke.

"To what, to excuse yourself and convince me that is not real?, what the hell Louise are you gonna lie to me?" His voice are combination of anger and sadness.

"That is just a mistake." I defense and I know I'm gonna lose.

"That is not a mistake Louise, you choose to get drunk, you choose to talk to her and be clingy on that bitch, what should I need to do?. forgive you just like that, hell no Louise I trusted you because you said so." He said between his cry.

"Trust me Alex, I'm drunk and I can't remember anything about her, I throw her away because she break her promise to me that we are just a friend and she know I have you I tell her but she insist every time, so please babe forgive me." I plead and kneel in front of him.

He open the gate and pull me to stand, "Don't ever kneel to me, I'm mad at you so don't fucking do that or I will kick you." He warned me as I obeyed.

He never allowed anyone to kneel in him that is kind of his mannerism that I cherish the most.

"Just please... Forgive me, I–" he cut me by a slap on my cheek.

It's not that hurt, it's kinda like his cue to me to stop my emotion, especially when I'm about to cry he hate that.

"Stop, I need some time, just stay away from me as I haven't yet an answer." He said in calm tone.

I nodded, I try to hug him but his brother injected between us.

"You hear what he said, stay away from him." He repeated.