CHAPTER FOURTEEN

He way to fast enough to get through without reaching him, he took a sharp left with his excellent speed and intelligent moves to pass over my big wall body and arms that spread three times than his own.  He jump at the three point line and throw the ball landed perfectly and it score.

He was like a pro-basketball player, how?

"See what I mean?" He spoke afterward.

"How did you learn that?" I asked, in awe face.

that is not what I expecting from a little fan boy.

"I'm a big fan of basketball and I watch all of PBA entire game." He replied with a smile.

"Peter's game." I point out.

"Yeah." He confirmed.

I sat with him aside the usual bench, dehydrating with a water I've got and handling it to him for a sip and he took it quickly.

"Care to teach me how?" I asked and I mean it.

"I'm actually waiting for you to asked that." He replied.

"So..." I trail off and hand him my hand.

He's lips smiled, "Yes, it's my pleasure to help and be with my idol's brother." And he accept my hand for a shake.

I feel like I won a lottery with a million price.

"Go play, I want you to show me more of your skill so that I can correct it later if I sees it wrong." He command.

Obeying him is a step one to manage my temper.

This is the second day and he still watching me in practice, I can't help smiling while throwing the ball and in my surprise it never missed to score.

Suddenly a word hit my pride, 'Maybe I need a fan like him' .

We've exchanged numbers for a contact and proceed to walk separately away from each other.

Now I feel like lonely again.

---

September 15, 2021 | 8:30 am

Impressive Ranking: No.1 at #pba
Reads: 55
Votes: 26

Thanks love!♥♥♥