CHAPTER 26

Xenia:

Second chances had become something I stopped believing over the years mostly because there are a lot of people of who come to the sanctuary with so much wishes, prayers and beliefs and yet it never worked for them.

That was till I woke up a brand new person, a more refined version of my self and ever since I paid all my attention in making myself more sophisticated if possible.

I know everyone was always going to be a believer of being yourself and self loving and what not but I felt like I was grown passed that.

I would be a fool if I denied the fact that I was never dressed the way I was supposed to, wearing sweatpants and sweaters were never supposed to be an everyday thing but somehow I blew it out of proportion. A mistake I gradually began correcting with the help of mother and aunt Natasha.

I went shopping and got proper dresses and everything else, even bikinis, would anyone ever believe that,  I still wore my matching sweats but they no longer left the walls of my chamber and dinning hall and I really liked the improvements I was seeing on myself.

I knew that I wasn't ready to be anyone's mate unless I was able to make myself become the kind of person I would be proud of So I decided to ignore all their messages, their invitations, everything else because I wanted the next time they set eyes on me again to produce a rather satisfying outcome.

An outcome I was hoping i would get now that they were on their way up to their penthouse.
Surprisingly aunt Natasha' had access to their penthouse hence the reason we invaded their home, prepared a candle light romantic dinner while aunt Natasha' went over to the office to stall them till everything was ready over here.

Soon enough I handled the finishing touches on everything before taking a sit on the other side of the table where I was covered by the dimly lit candle.
Normally I would never do something like this but everyone had encouraged me to go get my men and I honestly felt like it was time for me to at least attempt reaching out to them but it didn't mean that I didn't have a backup plan because I did.

  The plan was simple, if they turned me down one more time, I had the jet already on standby and all I had to do was leave everything behind but that didn't mean that I wasn't hoping for a better outcome in all of this.

    "Something smells delicious, wait. Did you guys invite the cook over cause it's been a while I ate anything delicious"
Xavier whined from the other side of the house while Xyon chuckled.
Xavier could play with everything but never his stomach, Ever.

  "You guys can move to the table, I'll just bring whatever she made"
Xerxes offered while I heard their choruses in agreements.

At the mention of them coming my way I positioned myself in a manner that made every part of me visible to the eyes cause I was looking appealing if I do say so myself.

A little arch to my back to expose my newly acquired ample chest, crossed my leg over the other intentionally exposing my smooth thighs and a perfectly manicured hands twisted together and I was good to go but I never did either of those, I just couldn't because it wasn't me, that would be me trying too hard to impress men who had been with more sophisticated women than me and I didn't want to be like those women, I am my own person and doi-

   "Xenia?"
Xerxes voice called out in utter surprise while I yelped a little because I was startled, I didn't even notice when they arrived in the dining room.

    "I'm so sorry about all of this"
I apologized because it wasn't the way I ever handled my situations,  candle lit dinner with men who I wasn't sure even wanted me in their lives?,  all for what? A chance to be disgraced?,  I shouldn't have agreed with mom and aunt Natasha' at all because I knew they always went out of their ways to blow things out of proportion.

    "No princess, please stay"
Xyon rushed over to pull me back in the sit but I couldn't be there anymore so I rushed up to the room she had shown me before and quickly changed from her skimpy almost to nothing nightwear into a sweatpant and the sleeveless crop top that was tight around the helms before pulling my extremely long hair into a ponytail then made my way back to them but they were now in the living room.

I hadn't had the time to even look around but now that I did I noticed that they had an abundance of my paintings all over the insanely large sitting room but one particular one caught my eye, it was the one I drew of myself when I returned from Xavier's event a time so long ago,  I remember because that was the first time I actually put a whole lot of effort into dolling up and at the end of the day I refused to even change because I looked that good,
In the end I took a lot of pictures and ended up selling one in hopes that someone could see me looking better.

It hadn't seemed like a big deal because every time I stepped out with my family, someone always took a picture so it seemed quite normal and sensible but how did they get it and how was it hung at the center of the living room?,  there were so many questions and I had no idea what to say.

   "We can explain"
Xerxes spoke from the other end of the room where he was leaned on the wall.

   "Please"
I replied before taking a sit at the opposite side of the room while I listened to Xerxes explain everything from the very beginning to the moment we now sat together.

    "You mean to tell me that all that  pain we went through was because you never forgave yourselves for the death of a pup that was going to die regardless of the choice I would have made that day?"
I unintentionally yelled at them because I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

  "You had no right to make that decision for us because I chose to save your lives, I chose to save you because the boy was going to die and I had no idea what your fate was going to be, how could you do this to me?"
I yelled and began hitting Xyons chest because they had no right to hurt me the way they did especially over a choice I made.

  "You had no rig-"
But the words died in my mouth because Xyon had sealed my lips with his in a searing kiss that conveyed more emotions than I had ever experienced before and that was little because this was my first kiss.

I couldn't completely tell what or how anything led to anything but next thing I know we were in what I found out was a room they recently renovated for us and That night they had taken me in every position known and unknown to man, leading me through endless depths of pleasure till I lacked even the energy to keep my eyes open.

"We love you Princess"
I think I heard but I was already far too gone.

That night Xenia swore that now that she had them and their full attention, she would fight to the ends of time to keep it that way because she had seen the depth of what been rejected could do to anyone and there was no way in hell she was letting that be her fate ever again unless she had no say in it.

******************************
SO GUYSS I'M SORRY BUT I CHOSE NOT TO ADD ANY SEX SCENE IN THIS STORY BECAUSE I'M TERRIBLE AT WRITING SMUT SCENES BUT IN THE FUTURE OR EVEN NOW IF YOU FEEL LIKE YOU CAN WRITE IT THEN YOU HAVE MY PERMISSION AND I PROMISE TO DEDICATE IT SOLELY TO YOU.

I LOVE YOU AND YESS WE'VE COME TO THE END OF OUR JOURNEY.