Chapter 4:Fight inside the minds

A/N
Hi reader hope you're enjoying so far

Midnight's pov:

"Oh wow." grandpapa says putting the bazooka down. "Then why do you call me grandpapa?" he asks folding his arms to his chest.

"Umm--"You're OLD" uncle Romano cuts in and I start cackling while everyone else laughs.

"Your ass is old and your face is wrinkled like that horror movie the Nun motherfucker!" uncle Romano yells and at this point I'm in tears laughing my ass to death.

Now I we were too busy laughing that we or I didn't realise that Liam was in a call.

Wow uncle Romano dropped the mic on that one.

My loco brain states and I mentally see her dropping a mic.

"Says the shrewd old prune." grandpapa retorts and they all gasp.

"Damn!!" they all exclaim and start laughing but not me oh no no I was too busy interested in Liam and his conversation.

How dare you!!

I hear my loco brain argue with someone.

Bitch let me tie up my hair I'ma Beat yo ass.

I hear my conscious shout back and I mentally see her really tieing her naturally curly big hair.

Bitch please guts hold my earrings!!

I hear my loco brain yell and mentally I see my guts holding my loco brains earrings.

"Would you two stop fighting!" I whisper yell at both my loco brain and conscious.

Ahh Hell Naw this hoe had the audacity to talk shit to ma face

My conscious yells at me and now I'm like

THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!!

Why THE FUCK ARE YOU YELLING SOME OF US ARE STILL SLEEPING KEEP IT DOWN FUCKERS

All of a sudden my heart is shouting telling us to keep it down. What the fuck?

"Well how nice of you to join us." I whisper yell at my heart she's a bitch by the way.

And then I mentally see my loco brain running, hold her nose then she jumps into my conscious room. They start cussing and beating the shit outta each other.

KEEP THAT FUCKING BULLSHIT DOWN I'M TRYING TO SLEEP BITCHES!!!

My heart yells at the two maniacs fighting.

"Both of you stop fucking fighting know!!!" I shout at them but these hoes want each other dead.

Then I see my heart climbing out of bed, holding a aluminium bat and walking to where to fight was, pissed.

Keyword: pissed

My heart walks in the room and hits the table I see mentally. They both stop fighting, keep quiet and stand still.

I said Keep THAT FUCKING BULLSHIT DOWN I'M TRYING TO SLEEP SO STOP OR I WILL DROP THIS BAT ON YOUR UNSTABLE HEADS!!!!

My heart yells at the top of her voice. She turns around and that's when I see what's written on the back of her hoodie and I quote 'Thou Shalt Not Try Me' was what was written on the white hoodie.

"Thank you." I say to her but like I said she's a bitch. Her middle finger was what I got.

"Mid, Mouse, Midnight!" I snap out of my mind and see Arlo snapping his fingers infront of my face."Move your hands you're invading my personal space!" I hiss looking him dead in the eyes. "We need to get to the warehouse we have a shipment and meeting with the Pearson brothers." Zane gets down to the point.

"Well then I think we got ourselves a race!"I exclaim with a mischievous smile on my face.

"Okay 3,2,1 go!" Xila counts down and we all dash to our cars since I was wearing boot heels I had to be careful of my step.

By the time I got to Tidal (my car) they were already out the gate and down the street. I get into the car, buckle up, wear me black leather gloves, start the car and Tidal roars with life as I rev him.

I finally speed off and throw a hard left. "Hey princess--"It's queen!"I cut in before Zekiyo finishes. "I think you should sit this one out. It's not really a place for a pretty princess just stay in your palace and look pretty." Zekiyo taunts in the walkie-talkie.

"I said it's queen!" I reply after hearing them laughing.

What a perfect day to die don't you think

My loco brain states evil laughing.

"Why I do." I say faking an English accent and failing.

Evil laugh

I take a different route no one knows, it's just an abandoned street.I turn the steering wheel 360° giving me a perfect 360° spin then while the car's spinning I drift turn it, pause and change the gears to drive.

I accelerate and go full speed. I then spin the car around and back to its original position.

I finally catch up to them and pick up my walkie-talkie. "Look who's behind now." I say into the walkie-talkie.

We drift across town causing mayhem and get to the warehouse and guess who got there first.

HeHe

Me!I take off my gloves, unbuckle and wear my black glasses to protect my eyes from the sun. Got very sensitive eyes.

We walk to the door and Chris opens the door. "Morning Chris." I greet cheerfully. "It's quarter pass 1." Milan, always jumps in to burst my bubble.

What does quarter pass 1 mean?

My loco brain, conscious and guts ask at the same time.

"I think it's a code name for something." I whisper.

Okay shhh, don't tell anyone don't be suspicious

My loco brain says shushing and my guts can't help it but laugh.

"Do you think it's something important--nahh" I think to myself.

I walk in and see three black SUV's parked inside and a short guy stand infront of a table. Mr Miyagi 2.0

Hehehe

End of chapter
I hope you enjoyed
My favourite part was when loco brain and conscious fighting 😅😅

A/n
Please if you can comment,vote or share please can you
Thanks for reading

XoXo😘