Chapter 3:Chaos o'clock pt 2

Midnight's pov:

We sat down and I looked at Milan dead in the eyes. He also looked me dead in the eyes. Good.

"Hey you two stop it now!" uncle Romano orders and of course since I listen to no one I continued looking at Milan in the eyes.

To any other normal human it would seem like me and this asswipe I have for a brother are enemies but we communicate like that sometimes.

Boom!we both start to laugh. "Of course childish mother fuckers!" Liam exclaims while drinking his juice.

"Is it true!" I ask looking at Liam still laughing. "In my defence it was a half ground match." Liam states defending himself.

"You lost except it!" Milan says standing up then sits down again.

"Anyway, how was your sleep you said it was terrible what happened?" Liam asks changing the topic and it actually worked.

"For starters I wake up wait actually I'm woken up by my head hitting a hard object only to find out that I'm sleeping in the wardrobe that's in the kitchen that contains the groceries!" I say remembering the pain I felt.

"You mean a pantry." Liam says. "Yes that thing th-- "how the fuck did you fit your fat ass in a pantry!" Milan practically yells.

"To think that's not the climax!" I say laughing.

"Of course it's not." Milan says being sarcastic.

After 2 hours of me telling them what happened with a twist I found out that I was exaggerating.

"Thank you uncle Romano for the lovely breakfast." I say sweetly. "No problem Mouse" he replies

Okay so who is going to die today?

My conscious asks me and I start thinking of next victims and I don't have a person in mind. Strange.

I leave the dining area to sit with my grandpa.

The best way to get information out of grandpapa is to tell him a good story and ask him for advice which is what I'm gonna do probably in less than 10 seconds.

"Grandpa I have a story to tell you." I speak softly to him. "Yes go on Charlie." he replies.

"Once upon a time there was a car named Boy. She was faster than a cheetah but one day she met with an accident which left her which damaged her car body and other parts. After months of trying to fix her the car mechanic finally did but there was one missing piece. A nuclear controlled radiator. The mechanic searched high and low but could not find it." I tell my fabricated story but it was my best ever. "What advice would you give the mechanic related to searching for the radiator?" I ask him softly.

"To never give up." grandpapa replies.

Really is grandpapa serious tell me your joking.

My loco brain whines. Calm down let's just push a little bit more.

"Yes I also agree the mechanic must never give up but you also have experience so where would you look?" I ask trying to get information.

"It's extremely illegal to have a nuke radiator in your possession with no licence." he starts slowly.

"There's this guy Marty he once stole a nuclear invention and sold it he's a friend of mine I don't know much but he can tell you more." he tells me then lights his joint.

Bullseye

My loco brain and conscious say at the same time.

"Can I drag one?" I ask referring to the joint. "No and don't think of invading my plantation." grandpapa replies sternly. Yes grandpapa has a weed plantation.

I get up to leave. "I better not find out you got yourself in trouble with the law." grandpapa replies playfully but you could see this maniac is serious.

Umm uh aren't we always in trouble with the law?

My guts ask and I'm just standing there like, okay.

This guy

My conscious suddenly starts talking.

"I told you to stop smoking, stop smoking and at this point it's not your psycho brain but that weed of yours."
I state seriously.

I walk down the hall and all of a sudden I hear chuckling and discussing.

Okay bitch you know you're nosy as fuck so let's go be nosy

My loco brain tells me. "I agree with you let's go." I say out loud.

Sneak closer and I recognise all the voices. It's those 6 idiots with my idiot brother and Liam.

So I decide to scare the shit out of them.I jump out behind the wall I was hiding at and shoot in the air.

"Holy shit." Ric yells "What the fuck!" Arlo shouts and Xila screams. I just burst into laughter along every one else.

I never knew Xila screams like a girl!!

My loco brain and guts shout while cackling.

(If you're wondering who are these six new characters:
Xila and Arlo are brothers
Ric has his twin brother Rei
Zane also has his twin brother Zekiyo)

As I'm still laughing my ass off grandpapa comes in alongside his bestie Romano holding bazookas. Yes bazookas.

"Who are these 6 fools?!" grandpapa asks readying the bazooka. "Yeah Mil who are these fools?"

HeHe naughty little girl

My loco brain states maniacally.

"I always knew you'd turn on us." Zane says sounding hurt." Just a taste of your own medicine." I retort back remembering the time he shot me.

"You stole it then threw it out how dare you!" Zane yells pissed."I do not recall anything about an ice-cream sandwich."

"What do you mean 'I do not recall a anything about an ice-cream sandwich' I saw you in fact you were eating it infront of me."

"Well maybe I did see--gunshot Ahh hell no"I shot him in the shoulder.

"You also shot me back." I state defending himself. "It was self defence" I say pouting.

"Okay enough! How are we related?" grandpapa asks Zane. "Umm by blood." Zane replies it sounded like a question. "Don't give me sass!--"Yeah don't give us sass!"I cut in hyping grandpa up.

"Start talking--"yeah starting talking."I cut in again and he glances at me.

"Um your father my grandfather had a polygamous marriage and had 5 children 4 girls and 1 boy different mothers.The first born was your sister and you,third my mother Malena, fourth Ric and Rei's mother Ares and the last born Arlo and Xila's mother Echo.So you are my/our uncle"Zane states matter of factly.

"Oh wow."grandpapa replies nonchalantly.

End of chapter

I hope you enjoyed please if you could just share or tag people to read my story.
I would appreciate it 😘😘
Please comment & vote if you can

A/N
If any one has an idea for new cover your idea is welcome

XoXo😘😘