Chapter 1:Waking up

(Hi reader I am the writer of course
I have never written a book before so I hope you like it)

Midnight's pov:

Pain, pain was all I felt all over my head, neck and back. Omg am I dead? Wait I just farted so I'm good--wait a minute people fart when they are dead right? Oh god! Does this mean I'm chillin with God.

HeHe
Does this mean I'm an angel?--

Bitch you killed 18 people in a church!

Conscious you're a real bitch sometimes it's like you have to speak when you're not spoken to. Hey brain you owe me 10 dollars cause I got to heave-- "Awh Shit!" I yell as I hit my head against some sharp object. I think I'm gonna need stitches.

"Damn what is that --thud   long story short I got my ass drunk and slept in a  wardrobe that's in the kitchen that contains the groceries. Yes that thing.

"Fu-- oh hi peanut butter.How is your morning so far?Mine? Terrible and I can't be fu-- thud  I say as I kick open the door and roll out.

I try to walk but I stumble, fall and hit my back with the corner of the same bloody wardrobe that contains groceries. Yes that thing.

"At this point I am going to--"

Ring
Ring

I get up and I hear the muffled ringing of my phone. I look around and find it under a bowl of chips. Weird not that I wasn't eating chips but um, okay. I pick it up so that this motherfucker ends the call. Great.

I walk over to the to the sofa, throw my fat ass on the sofa, turn on the TV and continue watching Teen Wolf while eating the chips I uncovered a while ago.

3-4 Hour later

After finishing Teen Wolf and eating a satisfying oatmeal, I made it my personal vendetta to take a shower. "I know it's risky but we have to make it out alive." I say out loud while laughing at my stupidity sometimes I wonder how me and my brain a related.

After another 2 hours of me in the bathtub singing Love on the brain by Rihanna on repeat, I finalized my decision to leave the bathtub and to get dressed.

"So who's peaceful life are we gonna bother?" I ask myself and the perfect human popped up in my head. "Johnny!" I exclaim. "but didn't we harass his oxygen yesterday?" I ask my loco brain but she just responds:

No yesterday was Liam today is Johnny's shift.

"Oh right! What better way is there to harass a person than calling in the morning, which is currently 8:30 am." I say but my conscious had to ruin my plan.

Unlike you some people with normal brains actually go to sleep at night and wake up in the morning.

"Well excuse me and my loco brain but we have calls to make." I say back out loud to my conscious in an English accent. Before I call poor Johnny I dialled a number I thought I would forget.

Ring
Ring

"Dani hi." I fake a sweet tone hiding the devil beneath. "So to what dishonor do I owe this call?" Daniele answers with a pissed off tone. "How are you I'm go-- "cut the act!" He yells and I start acting like the devil I am. "Well damn who dumped your pale ass?!" I retort. "So you called to insult me or what?" He snaps back.

"You know I would love to but this is a business call Dani." I say in a strict tone but my Arabic accent made me question where I went to school. "Sure continue." Was what he answered. "My friend, Marius owns an ice-cream shop really undercover but then he's been having problems with his ports"

"Okay, what's wrong?" He asked concerned a bit. "It's the outlaw." I say sounding confused but serious. "Are you serious?" he asks laughing, hard. "Yes I am so take this seriously please." I say strictly he stops laughing and takes a deep breath. "No." was his cold reply. I just start thinking of ways to kill someone.

I already have an idea.

My loco brain states. Snap back to reality! "Can you please help a friend?" I ask with a sweet voice "of a friend." he adds and I think he imagined me nodding. "You haven't even heard what's the problem!"

"Yes and I don't care." he retorts

Should we skin him alive or cut off his toes first?

My loco brain asks me to which I say Not Now.

"Please just consider it." I know he will think about it so let's give him time. "I hope you don't enjoy the rest of your day." wow he did that one freestyle and cold he then ends my call. MY CALL!!

Now my loco brain and conscious are pissed.

How dare he!!

Yells my conscious

Ahh hell Naw!! Call that mf and then end the call. He has no right.

And now I'm also pissed, like the fuck? At this point I resort to some extreme measures. I call his ass up, wait for him to answer and just end it in his face.

How you like that FOOL!!

Yells my loco brain. His ass is lucky he wasn't in face to face contact with me.

******
A/N
Tell me how you sleep in a wardrobe that's in the kitchen?! It's a pantry!

End of chapter ♥️♥️
Please vote and comment 😘