Fire

Shawn and Melanie were cute together. They would hold hands, and laugh together. I can tell Shawn will treat her right. We were flying back from out tour and I was listening to music. We were about to land, and I was ready to pass out.
"Tired babe?"
"Yea."
"Want me to carry you out?"
"But who will take my stuff?"
"I'll ask Jc to once we land."
"Nash I love you so much."
Few seconds later, we landed back home. Nash asked Jc to take my stuff, and he agreed. Nash carried me bridal style, and we followed security to the rental car. Fans were screaming and were in awe at how Nash was carrying me. We got to the car and Nash was still carrying me. We were dropping off the boys to their houses, and finally Nash and I got home. I was out.
*Nash's POV*
I placed my beautiful sleeping Angel on our bed and put her under the covers. She was fast asleep. I heard the doorbell ring and went downstairs to check. It was mom.
"Welcome home!" She whisper yelled. I hugged her and told her thank you. I made sure to locked the door and went next door to see Hayes, Skylynn, and Dad.
*Crystal's POV*
I was sleeping until I heard glass break. Nash probably dropped a cup. I giggled.
"Nash!! Babe did you break a cup again?"
No response. I grabbed my phone and got 911 dialed and ready so I just hit call in case of anything.
"Nash?"
I saw someone come up to me and punch me. I blacked out.
*20 Minutes Later*
I woke up in a little room with stuff everywhere. CRAP!!! I'm in the closet. I was screaming and banging on the closet door and it opened, revealing someone I never wanted to see again after Nash and I got married.
June.
"Finally your lazy slutty ass woke up."
"WHAT DO YOU WANT!?!?"
"SHUT UP!!!" She slapped my face. Tears rolled down my eyes.
"WHAT DO YOU WANT!?"
"I SAID SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH!!!!" She hit me again.
"Now you listen to me, Nash was mine first, he dated me first, we kissed first, and we danced first. He's mine not yours!!!!" She slammed the closet shut. I checked to see if my phone was in my back pocket.
Nope.
*Nash's POV*
I heard glass break and I jumped.
"What was that!?"
"Honey calm down."
"Is Crystal ok!?" I started going towards the door but my mom stopped me.
"Honey she's fine. She would've called you if something's wrong."
"Your right." I went into Hayes room and we played music.
*Crystal's POV*
I heard music from next door. Crap! Nash must think i'm asleep! I started sobbing. I needed him. All of a sudden, I smelt something.
No.
No!
NO!!!
JUNE LIT THE HOUSE ON FIRE!!!!!!! SHE WANTS ME DEAD!!!!
I screamed as loud as I ever can "NAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSHHHHH"
He couldn't hear me I thought.
Well this is it?
This is how I end my life!?
I tried kicking the door open but it wouldn't move. An object must be in front of it. Smoke started seeping into the crack from the bottom of the door. I heard flames crackling.
"NAAAAASSSSSHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!"
*Nash's POV*
Hayes and I were listening to music, he was trying to make me have a good time, but something wasn't right. I don't know how, but something was telling me to go back next door.
"OH MY WORD!!!!!" I heard my mom yell. Hayes and I raced downstairs and saw my mom's face and she was looking next door. She ran to the phone and dialed 911. I ran to the window and I saw our house.
In flames.
"Crystal's in there!" I whispered in worry.
"What?" Hayes asked.
"FUCKING CRYSTAL'S IN THERE!!!"
"WHAT!?!?"
Hayes and I raced out next door. Fire men were approaching the house.
"You two!! You must stand back!"
"MY FUCKING WIFE IS IN THERE!!!!"
"Sir you need t-"
I ran inside. The flames were burning everything. I can tell they were really hot cause I was already sweating. Smoke filled the house and I was coughing. I put my shirt over my nose.
"CRYSTAL!!!!!" I screamed.
*Crystal's POV*
I was about ready to faint. I couldn't breathe in all this smoke. All of a sudden, I heard a voice.
"CRYSTAL!!!!" I knew who it was!
"NAAAAAAASSSSHHHHH!!!!!" I screamed with all my strength.
*Nash's POV*
She's in the closet, but a desk was burning in front of the door. I didn't care if my hands would get burnt. I ran to the desk, threw my shirt, and pushed the desk away from the door. My hands were BURNING!!!!
"MOVE FROM THE DOOR I'M KICKING IT OPEN!!!!"
"GO!!" She screamed faintly. She was ready to faint, she was ready to faint!!! I kicked the door down and grabbed her.
"NO! NO! STAY AWAKE!!!"
I seen firemen coming towards us with oxygen. Thank god.
"Stay- Alive!" I managed to say.
💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐
CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!! You guys know what to do!! Love you!!! ❤️❤️❤️