The Accident

*Nash's POV*

Nash. I-I'm suicidal."

Those words that escaped from her mouth, made my heart drop. My baby girl, my beautiful girlfriend...is suicidal! Why her!? No, I love her too much. She started walking away, but I grabbed her arm.

"Wait!" I told her.

"Just leave me, or better yet kill me. Call me the emo freak, like you did in my dream." She told me crying. That explains everything.

"No." I cupped her face with my hands and wiped her tears.

"But-"

"Your not an emo freak, I won't leave you for being suicidal AT ALL. And never in my whole damn life, will I ever kill you." I told her. I picked her up bridal style.

"Let's go home and just watch movies and cuddle??" I gave her puppy eyes. She smiled weakly.

"Yea." She said.

"Wait. Before we leave..." I took her wrist and kissed her scars gently. She started crying.

"Hey, shh. Don't cry, your my warrior, you can fight this battle I promise." I told her smiling. She blushed. So freaking cute.

*Crystal's POV*

I loved Nash so much. I'm surprised he didn't leave me. Wow. We both got into the car and held hands. We were driving and I looked in the mirror and saw someone behind us. I recognized that car.

No.

No! No! No! No! No! Not HIM!!!!!!!

"Nash! Step on it!" I almost yelled at Nash.

"Everything ok?"

"No!" I said too quickly.

"What's going-"

"NASH JUST STEP ON IT!!!!" I yelled at him. Nash started driving faster. My phone buzzed. I got a text message from him saying:

I found you >:) <3

Nash must have saw my phone. His hands gripped the steering wheel real tight because his knuckles were white as milk.

"Is that?"

"Yes." I said shaking.

"HOW DID HE FIND YOU!?!?"

"I don't know!!!"

Nash picked up the speed. We were still heading home. My phone started ringing.

"Answer it." Nash told me.

(On Speaker) Me: How did you find me David!?

David: I have my ways!!!

Nash: LEAVE US ALONE BASTARD!!!!!

David: SHES MINE AND I'LL MAKE HER MINE BY SHOWING HER!!!!!!!!

Nash: SHE ISNT FUCKING YOURS!!!!!

David: I HAD HER FIRST!!!!!

Nash: YOU TREATED HER LIKE SHIT!!!!!

David: YOU WANNA GO PRETTY BOY!!!!!

Nash: I'LL MAKE SURE YOUR DEAD!!!!!

Nash grabbed my phone and hung up and handed it back to me.

"Nash, please don't fight-"

"I will. When we get there, go inside and STAY THERE!!" He yelled. I winced and the whole car ride home was quiet. David was still behind us. When we got there, Nash slammed his car door and I ran out, before I was inside, David grabbed me and kissed me roughly.

"BACK AWAY FROM MY GIRL!!!!!" Nash yelled. He raised his fist and was going to throw a huge punch at David, but David dodged it. I blacked out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DUN DUN DUN!!!!!! CLIFFHANGER!!!! Nash hit Crystal on accident!!!! What's gonna happen to Crystal!? 0.0 You guys know what to do!! Leave feedback, favorite, and share!!! I'll try upload tomorrow!! Love you guys!!!