Starting School

Nash was helping me unpack. I was talking to him about me, like the basic stuff, like favorite color, what grade I was in, and everything else about me. But, I didn't tell him about my suicidal life.

"Hey! You should go to my school!" Nash said.

"How far is it?"

"It's only 5 minutes away, I usually walk there."

"Ok, i'll go." I told Nash smiling.

*Skip to Crystal's first day of school, 2 weeks later*

I was walking through the big hallway, trying to find my last class for the day. So far, school's been ok. I had almost all my classes with Nash, except for 1. We both sat next to each other. I found my last class and saw Nash and Jc sitting at a table.

"Hey Jc!!" I said.

"Hey Crystal! So, do you like Roeding High?"

"Yea, it's been good!"

I walked to an empty desk and Nash sat next to me,

"I thought you sat next to Jc?"

"Nah, this is my assigned seat. Why? You want me to leave?!" Nash asked faking to be sad. I started laughing.

"Good Afternoon Class! My name is Mr. Bundergam! I'm saying this because we have a new student joining our class today! What's your name?"

"Crystal." I said.

"Welcome to History, Crystal!" the teacher said smiling. Soon enough, he started the lesson. Nash and I got warned for talking 2 times. We both started laughing once the bell rung.

"I'll be right back! I'm gonna go put my stuff away in my locker." Nash told me.

"Ok!"

I was opening my locker and putting my stuff away. I caught myself smiling. God I love Nash already. I closed and locked up my locker, when all of a sudden I was pushed, and my head slammed the locker. I fell to the floor. I looked up and saw a girl with green eyes and blonde hair.

"STAY AWAY FROM NASH BIRD BRAIN!!" she yelled in my face. Everyone around her snickered.

"JUNE!!!!! GET THE FUCK OFF HER!!!" I heard someone yelled. I turned and saw Nash.

"Nash, everyone knows that we're together." The girl said.

Ouch. I felt a lump forming in my throat and tried to fight back tears. But, I failed. My head hurt, BAD!!!

"Well June, everyone knows your a slut and we're OVER!!!!!!!!!" Nash screamed at her.

"NASH!!!" She yelled.

"I DONT WANNA HEAR IT!!! GOODBYE JUNE!!!!!!!" He yelled to her. She started darting to the door. Nash helped me up, and I winced in pain.

"Come on, i'm taking you home" Nash said, carrying me bridal style and cradling me. I buried my head into his chest.

Well, school's gonna be great (note sarcasm).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whale, here's chapter 3!! sorry its so short, i'm a little busy XD I'll try to upload tomorrow too ok? <3 I love you guys soooooo much!! Please favorite, leave feedback, and tell your followers about me! Thanks guys!! Love you!!! <3 :D