First Tour

"Wake up." Nash said gently to me shaking me. I woke up slowly and realized we were in another state.

"Mmm, where are we?" I mumbled.

"We're in Florida. Get up so we can get going babe." He said. The rest of the boys were getting their bags. I got mine down and started heading out. We left the airport and got in a rental van. It fit all of us thank god. We then got to the hotel. We got the room keys and went upstairs. We were at the 5th floor.

"Ok, we have rooms 367, 368, 369, 340, 341, and 342. We're all next to each other so buddy up guys!!!" Taylor announced. These were the partners:

Matt, Carter, and Bryant

Hayes and Taylor

Mahogany and Jacob

Shawn and Cameron

Nash and I

Jack and Jack

Kian and Jc

Ricky and Connor

Dom and Wishbone

Andrea and Jenn

Trevor and Sam.

"Aww!!! The 2 love birds are together!! Don't be doing naughty things now." Jc said laughing. I started laughing too.

"No promises." Nash said winking. We all got settled in a while later.

"ALL NIGHTER!!!!!!!!!" Trevor yelled. We all started laughing.

"YOU can. I'll be sleeping!!! I'll be sooooo tired tomorrow if I did an all nighter with you guys!" I said laughing.

"I agree with her!!!" Mahogany said laughing.

"Lazy asses!!!!!" Nash yelled.

"Shut up!!" I said smacking him playfully.

*FEW HOURS LATER*

We just got back from getting food. I was real tired too. I looked at the clock. 12:00 AM!!!!!!!

"Nash, I'm gonna go to the room." I said.

"I'm going with you babe." He said. I said goodnight to everyone and went to my room. I put on an oversized sweatshirt with pj bottoms. I crawled into bed, Nash snuggling in with me. He turned the lamp off.

"Night babe." He said kissing me.

"Night." I said smiling.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

*Next Morning*

"WAKE UP!!!!!!!" Matt yelled in our rooms. I jumped up and nearly fell.

"wtf Matt!?" I said laughing. Nash was already in the bathroom, so I picked out what I was going to wear today. I picked out a shirt that had flowers everywhere that said "Love". I picked out blue skin tight jeans and got my makeup and curler. Nash got out of the bathroom.

"Morning beautiful." He said.

"Morning." I said kissing Nash. I went into the bathroom and started to shower. When I was done, I dried off and got dressed. I blow dried my hair and curled it. This time, they turned out as tight curls, so it looked good. I applied eyeliner and mascara and pink lipstick. I got out of the bathroom and put my stuff away.

"You look gorgeous." Nash said.

I giggled. "Thank you."

"Ready to go?"

"Yea."

We all met downstairs and we went into the van.

"Get ready for craziness!!" Nash shouted. When we got to the event, there were thousands of girls lined up. We went through the back. There were security guiding us to one huge room. The stage room. They then showed us the back room where we can settle down and relax. They showed us the magcon and O2l booth. There were pictures of Magcon on the Magcon booth, and O2l pictures on the other O2l booth. We all started signing the papers.

"Ok! Magcon and O2l please go to the backstage area! The even will be starting in 5 minutes!! Go! Go! Go!" The security shouted. We all started rushing towards there. We met other youtubers too. Soon, a guy walked up to us. He was the host.

"Ok guys, I will call out names on stage!! Are you ready!?" he shouted over the screaming fans.

"YEA!!!!" we all yelled. The guy ran up there. He talked to the fans and he started calling names.

"WELCOME TO THE STAGE MAGCON!!!!!!!!!!" He yelled. We all ran up there to the stage. He then called out O2l.

*AT THE BOOTHS*

Nash and I met a lot of girls. They were all super sweet to all of us. Then a girl my age came up to the booth. She hugged Nash and got pictures with him. She came up to me and I smiled.

"Nash is mine you whore. You don't deserve him or life. Might as well just go kill yourself." She said. My jaw dropped and I looked at her in shock.

"What the hell!?" Dom shouted.

"Security!!!" Nash yelled. Security grabbed her and took her away.

"I-i'm going back to the hotel." I told Nash.

"No, wait!" Nash yelled getting up. Security stopped him and made him stay. I went to the van and the driver drove me home. I got to the room and unzipped my suitcase.

"I have to have an extra one." I said to myself crying. My phone kept going off, I knew it was Nash or the other guys. I just ignored it. I kept digging into my suitcase and I found it. My blade. I went to the bathroom and cut really deep into my writst. Deeper than I have ever done. I remebered what the girl had said.

"Might as well just go kill yourself."

I heard the front door slam close.

"CRYSTAL?! CRYSTAL!!!" Nash yelled. I quickly cleaned the blood off my wrist and the floor. I threw my blade in the trash and hid my wrist. I was still crying.

"GO AWAY!!!!!" I screamed at him.

"CRYSTAL!!! LISTEN TO ME!!!!" Nash yelled. He grabbed my wrist(OW!!!!!) and lead me to the bed. He sat me down.

"Listen to me! I love you with all my life ok!! I promise your always going to be mine. Your my life, my everything. Babe, I love you so much. Don't ever listen to people like that!" Nash said. He crashed his lips onto mine.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!!!! There's no news for today so yea XD I might upload again later on, depends on if i'm busy or nahhh! XD Kk, you guys know what to do!! Love you guys!!!

ALMOST 300 VIEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3