Getting Ready

Today was the day. My wedding day. I woke up to my alarm going off t 8:00. The wedding started at 5. I saw a note next to me.

"Went to go get ready at the apartment where the boys are staying for now. Love you. Can't wait for tonight."

I texted Jenn and Andrea, before I hit send, I heard a car beep. I looked out the window and saw Jenn and Andrea. I quickly went downstairs and brought them inside.
"Ok! So, Sky is in the car, we have an appointment scheduled for hair at 9:00 for nails. Then at 10:00, we have hair appointment schedules. Then at 11:00 we'll go eat, then we come back here and get dressed and it goes on from there."
Man, I love these two.
"Perfect! Let's go."
*Nash's POV*
"HEY!! WATCH THE HAIR!!!!" I yelled at Jack J.
"Dude! Chill!"
"DONT TELL ME TO CHILL ITS MY WEDDING DAY!!!'"
"You'll be fine!!"
"NOT NOW!!!"
"Do you WANT to text her!?"
"JUST GIVE ME MY PHONE!!!"
*Crystal's POV*
"WHERE'S MY PHONE!!!!" I yelled at the girls. Andrea ran and gave it to me. I had a message from Nash.
Nash: Morning babe❤️😘
Me: Hi babe, i'm about to go get nails done💅 i'll text you later ok? I love you😘
Nash: aww ok. I really need cuddles at the moment😠 But I love you too😘
I put my phone down and finished eating breakfast. I put on a tank top and shorts, and put on a robe Andrea and Jenn gave me that said on the back Bride. Theirs said Bridesmaids. I looked at the time.
8:30!!!!!!!
"LETS GO!!!!!" I screamed at Andrea and Jenn. They threw their cereal bowls in the sink and we took off. When we got there, I realized I forgot to do my hair. I just grabbed a hair tie in the glove compartment and tied my hair in a messy bun.
*David's POV*
"Look, I dont know about today babe." I said to June.
"Why!! You've always wanted to kill Nash!"
"I know! But, its their wedding day! Come on!"
"Fine. We'll kill them later."
"Thanks baby girl." I said kissing June.
*Crystal's STRESSED Pov* --Warning!! A lot of cussing involved--
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN THE CAKE ISN'T READY!!!!!" I yelled on the phone. People were staring at me but I didn't give a fuck.
"NO!!! I FUCKING ORDERED A FUCKING BLUE AND WHITE FUCKING CAKE WITH FLOWERS ON IT!!! ITS MY FUCKING WEDDING DAY!!! IT BETTER BE READY WHEN MY FRIEND PICKS IT UP!!!!" I hung up the phone and slammed it on my lap. My wedding cake wasn't ready!!!
"OWE!!! HEY CHINESE BITCH BE CAREFUL WITH MY SKIN!!!!" I yelled at her. An hour later with a lot of yelling, it was time for my hair appointment. I combed my hair out on the way.
"Make it look perfect!" I shouted at the lady. An hour lady, my hair was curled and half of it was in a bun, with a diamond tiara on top with my veil connected to it. I was sooooo nervous though. When we got home, it was time to put on the dress. Andrea, Jenn, and Skylynn helped me put it on. I looked PERFECT!!!!! A professional came over and helped do my makeup. Finally, I was ready. I put on my diamond high heels and walked out the door to a limo. 1 text message from Nash
Nash: you ready beautiful😘
Me: I can't wait❤️
We drove off to the beach where we were getting married. Luckily, my dress doesn't drag as much. We arrived at the beach. When we got there, I saw Jc.
----------------------------------------------
Aww!!! Crystal+Nash for lifeee!!! And how's Jc gonna react!? 😱😱😱 You guys know what to do!!!! Love ya!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️