Steve huffed, "sure, just give me a second."

"Okay." She headed to the door, "whatever it is you're hiding Steve..." she paused, "I hope it's nothing bad." She closed the door behind her.

Steve rushed to his phone to try and contact Bucky. "Oh come on Buck." The line rang several times before Bucky picked up. "You better be done because Amelia asked me to bring her back."

"Fuck okay, just don't let her know what's happened."

"I won't don't worry about it, but she's been asking... you need to tell her."

"I will Jesus Christ Steve, just give me time." Bucky hung up the phone, seeming stressed.

-

Amelia anxiously stepped out the car, Steve walking into the building behind her. She tried to open the door but it was locked. Bucky came running to the door and opened it, taking a big sigh, "hey."

Amelia walked straight past him, looking around the room. Bucky and Steve began to whisper to each other, thinking she wouldn't notice. "Right what's going on." She pushed.

The pair looked like a dear in headlights, "what nothing..." the pair denied in unison.

"Right... sure" Amelia sighed as she slouched down on the sofa. The boys fell back in the sofa either side of her, Bucky putting his arm around her, pulling her in.

"Trust me okay, nothings wrong...I just wanted to surprise you..." Bucky's face turned innocent. He walked over to the kitchen counter and pulled out a bag. He handed her a box from inside it. She looked up at him confused, then looked to Steve for guidance, who just shrugged his shoulders.

"What the hell's this?" She smiled as he sat back down next to her.

"Just open it." Bucky said bluntly.

She did as he said, revealing a charm which had a 'B' on it. "Bucky..." her voice sorrowed, feeling bad for giving him shit.

He pulled out a chain from under his shirt, revealing a necklace with an 'A' on it. "You can put yours on my tags, so I'll always be with you."

"Where's mine..." Steve joked, holding out his hand to Bucky.

"Fuck off." He laughed, pushing Steve's had away.

"Hey, language." Steve chuckled. "Okay we'll I'm gonna, head off, leave you two love birds to it." He stood up to leave, Bucky followed behind him. "I really don't think it's safe for you to stay here tonight Buck." Steve mentioned in a hushed tone.

"It's fine Steve, they won't come back now that they think it's not here." Bucky leant against the doorframe with his vibranium arm, blocking their conversation from Amelia.

"But what if they do? What if they come back? They know where you live now!" His hushed tone becoming more aggressive.

"So what if they do, I can handle them! I'm not moving just because they know." Bucky remarked, being more tense.

"What if they get Amelia? Huh... They've already ransacked her place, they know she exists." He reminded Bucky.

Bucky turned back to see Amelia checking out her new charm in the mirror. "I can protect her."

Steve gave him a disappointed glare, "Buck-"

"I said I can handle it!" Bucky snapped. Amelia turned back to see the boys, Bucky smiled as if to say that everything was fine, she resumed back to looking at the charm. Steve walked off leaving Bucky at the door, he paused to think before closing it, putting on a smile when heading back to Amelia. "So you like the charm then?" He exclaimed, coming up behind her and hugging her tightly around her waist.