Chapter 16

Lauren/You – Love Before Dawn – Chapter 16

A/N :Hello guys! So as you can see I am not dead, or dying. I am just really busy and I didn’t exactly get much time to work on my stories! Sorry about that! I hope you’ll enjoy this new chapter!

I’ll try to work on Not Just Cinema tomorrow and also the prologue of my new fic “Just an innocent” which is a Lauren/You. (My love for her is unbreakable! Haha)

Anyway, I’ll leave you with this chapter and I’m going to bed. It’d be nice to wake up to your feedback!

Enjoy!

Your point of view.

I had tried to sleep, although it wasn’t a necessary thing for me, but no matter how hard i wanted my eyes to stay closed and to let me drift off to sleep, i just couldn’t fight the urge to reopen them. Why? Simply because i wanted to keep them open to make sure that i hadn’t dreamed, that the events that had occurred during the evening were not a creation of my mind. So I kept my eyes open, thinking about her, grinning like an idiot like never before. But I just couldn’t help it, I was happy, happy that I had finally gotten that new shot at happiness and happy because I knew that I was going to make the same mistakes. I was going to do my best to make her love me so much so that eventually my condition wouldn’t make her run away. That sounded silly of course, but that was the only hope I had at the moment, and that was actually all I needed. Throughout the night I had fought the urge to just go to her balcony and just sit there, watching her sleep, thinking about how in love with her I still was and how she was all I needed. But I had promised myself to be as human as possible so that’s what I was going to do even if it meant I had to fight every bone in my body. During those last eight months I had dared thinking that I was going to get over her because she was just human and crushes don’t last long in a vampire lifetime. But the second I saw her, my heart literally started beating again and that was all it took for me to fall harder than before. I got out of my thoughts when I heard a soft knock on my door. Frowning I got up, wondering who it was but realizing that the only person who knew where I lived was Camila. I opened the door only to see her frightened face immediately wondering what had happened. I let her in and she walked to my bed, sitting there, not moving, not saying a word making me more nervous than ever.

“Please tell me you didn’t kill someone Camila.” I said considering that the last time I had seen her like this was the time she killed a dude.

“No.” she answered her voice shaky.

“Then what happened?” I asked urgently annoyed by her behaviour.

“Alright alright. So after you and Lauren left, the guys and I stayed there and we started drinking. It was fun, we were having fun. And then I went to Dinah and she…she was super drunk and…she kissed me.” She explained and I just couldn’t help it and looked at her with disbelief before I actually burst out into laughter. “Stop laughing!” she exclaimed.

“I’m…I’m trying to...” I said trying to stop. “Seriously Camila I thought you had done something wrong!” I said reproachfully.

“I did!” she exclaimed frustrated making me look at her with an eyebrow raised, asking for an explanation. “I started turning…” she said barely above a whisper.

“Wait, it only took you a kiss to actually turn?” I asked.

“No…we were making out okay?” she said almost ashamed while I just looked at her with a smirk but her glare made it disappear instantly.