Chapter 6

Love Before Dawn – Chapter 6

A/N: I promised I would work on this chapter as fast as I could so here I am still writing at almost 3 am cause that's how much I love you guys. ANYWAY Fluff for now. I promise.

Your point of view.

The rest of the day had been pretty quiet as Lauren and I just laid down on the grass next to the lake as the hours passed. We would eventually get up then and now to spend a few minutes swimming in the water but we actually spent most of our time kissing each other on the grass. It felt good to care about someone else but me, it felt amazing actually. I could feel myself drown in her perfect green eyes every time she would look at me and now I could kiss her every time that would happen. She had such a strong effect on me and it was actually very scary, but I couldn't care less. I was willing to let myself be submerged by this feeling human beings called love and I deeply hoped that no matter what would happen, she'd still say she loved me, even if she didn't remember saying it in the first place. But reality quickly set back as I could feel my hunger growing inside me. I hadn't drunk blood in more than 24 hours and even if I hated the fact that I needed it, I had to find a way to feed myself very quickly because usually the more I grew hungry, the more I could get aggressive. I hadn't realize that I had been staring at those green eyes during my whole inside speech.

“You are gorgeous.” she whispered, getting closer to me to press her lips against mine softly before pulling back and resting her forehead on mine.

“I'll never get tired of your lips Lauren.” I whispered before capturing her lips once more, allowing my body to hover her as she laid on her back. Soft lingering kisses quickly became hot open mouthed kisses before my tongue finally invaded her warm mouth, tasting her own tongue as both our muscles entered a frenetic dance. She hooked her legs around my waist as her arms circled my neck pulling me closer to her, my whole body colliding with hers. It felt good, it felt amazing to see that she wanted me like this, to see that she needed my touch and to hear that my simple touch could make her heart race more than ever. But my eyes shot open as I heard myself beginning to groan and my fangs starting to show. I unhooked her legs from around me before sitting up, giving her my back. I was going to need a minute to let the effects disappears. But of course she wouldn't give me those seconds.

“Babe...are you okay?” she asked slowly.

“Yeah sure. I am. It's just...things were..” I started still not facing her as the veiny eyes were still very much noticeable.

“It was too much wasn't it? I'm sorry...I didn't realize you'd want to take things slow.” she whispered.

“Wow slow down....i don't want to take things slow.” I said but realized how that sounded. “I mean I do...just not...you know too slow...cause I do want that.” I stammered and felt myself relaxed when she giggled from behind me. The fangs and reddish eyes disappeared as I felt her arms wrapping around my waist, her hands resting on my tummy as she pulled me to her, causing my back to meet her front.