Chapter 15

•Lana's POV• (Fury form)

I woke up to a guard yelling rudely, "WAKE UP! You have some visitors who want to see you up close before you... you know... end you life."

The guard walked away and 3 hybrids came around the corner. One hybrid had glasses, blue eyes and white fur with black spots at random places. Another had blue eyes and light brown fur with a blue gem on its forehead. The last one had grey eyes and red and purple fur.

"You girls be careful, it's dangerous." The guard warned before leaving.

They looked at me and I responded with a growl.

"Calm down Lana, it's us, Mya, Sela, and yours truly, Lian." The purple hybrid said.

•Lian's POV•

Lana stopped growling, and looked at us with a confused face with adorable eyes.

"Al helped us to turn into a Wolgon." Mya said.

"So, how are we suppose to bail her out?" Sela asked.

"I have the keys. I took it from the guard." I said as I use my Psychic to get the key out.

Yea, we still have our Elements even in a different form.

Once I unlock the door, we go inside and burn the ropes and took her muzzle out. Lana was freed and we quietly flew under the roof and over the guards.

•Loki's POV•

Finally, I'm getting attention around here by capturing and killing a dragon. Too bad she is short lived.

I'm in my room, looking in my mirror and complimenting myself. Then, the door opened and from my mirror, I see my younger sister, Lily, entering.

"Loki?" Lily asked.

"What is it Lily?" I asked her.

"What are you doing now?" She asked annoyed. "Don't tell me you're getting girls again... Because the last one was so annoying."

"I'm not." I said looking at her with a straight face, then back at the mirror. "I am going to kill a dragon."

"You're what?!" She yelled shocked. "Aren't those dangerous?"

"Yea, but I managed to capture a Fury, and the general wanted me to end its life at the main ground." I explained to her.

She looked at me with a worried look.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing... I'll be in my room." She says as she leaves my room.

•Lana's POV•

We got out of the building, surprisingly without getting caught, and hid in a nearby bush.

"So, where do we go out?" Mya asked quietly.

"It must be the same way we got in." I whispered.

"And how do we go there without getting caught?" Lian asked.

Then another female voice said, "I can help!"

We turn around and it was a hybrid looking out of her window. She had green eyes, black fur with a white spot on her right eye.

"Mmm... are you really going to help?" I asked her.

"Well, you don't want to get killed by my brother, right?" The hybrid asked.

"Wait, your related to Loki?!" I asked shocked.

"It sucks..." She said sadly.

"Well then..." Is was came out of my mouth.

"My name's Lily." She introduced herself as she goes out of her window carefully.

"I'm Lana!"

"Mya's my name!"

"My name's Sela."

"Name's Lian."

"Ok, so how do we get out?" I asked.

"Well, I could cause an illusion on you girls to make it look like your not there, but that's a lot of work." Lily said.

"Well, maybe we can--- Wait..." Mya paused. "Where's Lana?"

"What do you mean? I'm right here." I answered.

"I can hear you, but can't see you!" Lian said.

"Are you doing that Lily?" Sela asked.

"No!" Lily said.

"Girls I'm right here!" I yelled.

Then I turned around and I see the general looked over the bush.

I'm doomed...