Chapter 13

•Mya's POV•

"Mmhhmmmhhhmmmm!" Vulcan muffled.

You wanna know what we did to him? Well, Lian used her Psychic to make a visible purple ropes to tie Vulcan up and tape to shut Vulcan up. Then we took him to the cave where we were trapped and put him on the same spider web we got stuck on.

"Have fun!" I say before we flew out of the cave.

Lana was at her Fury form, and Lian and Sela were on her.

"I seriously don't remember anything..." Lana said. "I only remembered him singing to me."

"It's ok Lana." I told her.

"I didn't do anything bad or anything?" She asked worried.

"It wasn't your fault, you were under his control." I told her.

"Ok then..." She said.

"Where do we go?" Sela asked.

I took out a map and look at where we are.

"Let's go that way." I pointed to a direction that's away from the cave.

So we flew at the direction the map says.

•Lana's POV•

As we soar through the sky, I just realized that I lost my backpack... That took me a while to notice... Oh well, there's not that much stuff in it.

We follow that map that'll lead us to the City of the Dark. The trees are disappearing little by little, so it's not really much of a forest anymore. We've been flying for a little while, and the sun was setting. We landed somewhere in the trees to rest.

Sela grew some fruits and ate before sleeping in the vines that Sela grew.

•Next Morning•

"Pssst! Wake up, wake up!" I heard someone whispered and shook me.

I woke up, but it wasn't a person.

A wolf cub with grey fur, green eyes, 4 horns on top of its head, dragon wings, and a tail...

Errr... Is this a hybrid? Or is it just me?

"Come on! We don't have any time!" The little cub pounced on my stomach.

I sat up and said in pain, "Ok ok, I'm up..."

"Oh, sorry." He apologized. "But we need to move!"

I looked around and Lian, Mya, and Sela weren't there.

"Wait, where are my friends?!" I say as I get up.

The cub flew to my level and said, "They're safe, now let's go!"

Then the cub flew into the trees and I follow it. He was flying fast that I have to run to him. The cub stopped and so did I. We stopped in front of a tree stump.

"Go in there!" The cub said.

"In the tree stump? You sure about this?" I asked worried.

"Yup, now let's go!" The cub said as he pushed me closer to the top of the stump.

I stand on top of it then suddenly, I fell in.

"Woah!" I yelled as I slide down.

It was pretty fast, which makes it fun. But it's kinda dark, and I don't know where it'll lead me. Then finally, I landed on my stomach, and the cub landing on my back.

"Oww..."

"Oh, sorry." He apologized as it flew of me. "Follow me."

I stood up, and followed that cub behind a bush.

"Sorry for hurting you a bit and disturbing your sleep." He apologized again. "My name's Loki."

"It's ok, and I'm Lana." I introduced myself. "Where are we?"

"In my hometown, I need your help." Loki said.

"Ok? What is it?"

"Can you turn into a dragon?" He asked.

"Why?" I asked suspiciously.

•Sela's POV•

I was the first one to wake up, which was new. I sat up and stretch my back and arms. I looked around to see Lian and Mya sleeping, but I don't see Lana.

"Lana?" I yelled/whispered so I won't wake the girls up.

I stood up and go to her bed. There weren't any signs of her.

"Uh oh... LIAN, MYA! LANA'S MISSING!" I yelled to wake them up.

They groan as they get up.

"Can you just shake us awake instead of yelling?" Lian asked sleepy.

"I would, IF LANA HADN'T GONE MISSING!" I yelled again.

"WHAT?!" They yelled wide awake.

"There's not much signs of her leaving." I told them.

"How are we supposed to find her?" Mya asked.

I shrug.

"Wait, I can try to read her mind." Lian said.

"From this spot?" Mya asked.

"Yup, now shush!" Lian said.

Mya and I wait for a while, then Lian said, "Lana's thinking 'I can't believe I'm doing this.'

"Doing what?" I asked.

"Not sure, I could send a message to her." Lian said.

"Girls! Girls? Are you alright?" A familiar voice asked.

"Al?" We said simultaneously. I almost forgot that he could talk to us through our gems.

"Yup! Sorry for not talking to you for a while, I've been busy lately..." Al apologized.

"It's ok." Mya said. "But Lana's missing."

"She is?! Where is she?" Al asked worried.

"We're not sure, Lian is trying to get contact of her." I said.

"Ok, now that I'm not doing busy except talking to you, I can try to find her." Al explained.

"Ok, thanks Al!" Mya said.

"Ugh! She won't respond back. I kept on saying 'Where are you?'" Lian told us.

"It's ok, Al is going to find her with his magic." I told her.

"So, what do we do while we wait for his response?" Mya asked.

"Wait here until he replies, I guess. I mean, we can't really go anywhere without clues or signs." I explained.

"True..." Lian said.

After a few moments of wait, Al finally responded, "I'm back! Sorry for the wait."

"What happened?" Mya asked.

"Let's just say she's in danger if we don't find her soon!" Al said panicking.

--------------------------------

Sorry for the wait... I've been busy. .-.

So, I have a news for you guys. The updates are now going to be a bit slower now because of freakin homework! It's too much and hurts my brain!!! X-X So sorry...

That's it, basically. I hope you enjoyed this story so far! See ya later!