Chapter 1

Imagine the tree with more leaves ^-^

•Lana's POV•

We walk to our spot where we always hang out, which was a huge tree with a nice shade that's in the center of the 4 elements! We call this tree, 'W.F.A.E.' because the tree was split into 4 sections that represents the elements, but the ground, was just ground. No elements. And also we had no better names for the tree.

I've been told that this tree has been here for a really long time. Maybe since the rulers were born, but older.

Once we got to 'W.F.A.E.', we sat under the tree and relaxed.

"Wait, where's Aura and Ember?" Sela asked.

"Aura was stretching. And I think practicing some flexibility moves." Mya said.

"And Ember is working." Lian said.

"Oh ok." Sela said.

We talked about what to do in our next day-off, and other random things. Then 2 guards from each element came up to us. That's not good...

"What are you ladies doing here?" One of the fire guard asked us. "No one is allowed to past the border."

"What?!" We all said in shock.

"I thought the rulers let us go to other element?!" Sylvia yelled at them.

"For a really long time!" Lian added.

"Not any more, now let's go!" One of the Water guards yelled.

The guards grabbed us and took us to our elements.

Once we got to the Water element, the guards puts us down and warned us before leaving, "Do not go to other elements, or else you'll be in jail for months or years."

Sylvia and I had worry looks as we walk home. Sylvia came over to my house to brainstorm what's going on!

We walk into my room, then Sylvia said, "This is insane!"

"I know! You think the rulers have a reason for this?" I asked.

"Not sure. But we could ask them ourselves." Sylvia suggested.

"Ok? But what bout the rulers of Fire, Air, and Earth? How are we suppose to tell them without passing the borders?" I explained to her.

The stayed silent for a while, thinking. Then her face lit up. "What if we just talk to the rulers of Water? Every ruler might have the same reason."

"We could try." I say kinda unsure.

"Great! Let's go!" Sylvia says as she grabs my arm and pulls me outside.

"Right now?!" I panicked.

"Yea! Now come on!" She said as she starts running to the castle, and I follow.

We ran to the castle and went inside since the doors were open. We walked to the door where King Kai and Queen Glacius sit on their thrones. There were 2 Water guards holding spears and guarding the doors.

"Umm, may we see the king and queen? Please?" I asked quietly and nicely, hoping they'll let us in.

"What's your reason to talk with the rulers?" One of the guards asked.

"We want to asked them something that we really want to know." Sylvia answered.

The guards looked at each other, nodded at each other, then looked at us.

"Ok, you may proceed." The other guard said.

The guards opened the door and Sylvia and I walked in. We walked until we were in front of the 2 thrones and we bowed.

"Hi your majesties!" Sylvia and I said once we stood back up.

"What is it now?" The king said rudely.

The queen stays silent.

"Umm, we just want to know why we couldn't go to other elements anymore." I answered quietly.

"The other rulers needed more water, but we also need the water for us!" The king yelled.

The queen still stays silent.

"Then just tell them nicely that you also need the water." Sylvia suggested.

"They won't listen!" The king yelled.

"How much more do they need the water?" I asked.

"Most of it! Now stop wasting my time and leave!" The king yelled.

The guards came in and carried us away. They threw us out of the castle, literally. It hurts so much.

"That was rude." I say as we stand up.

"I know! The king is never rude!" Sylvia said confused and mad.

"Really? I never noticed." I said.

"I feel like something is up..." Sylvia said thinking.

"Maybe, but right now, I have to drop you off before your mom gets mad."

"Oh, right. Ok."

Then I dropped off Sylvia since it was sunset. Once I dropped her off, I walked back to my house and went inside. I jumped on my bed and think how to change the King Kai's mind.