Chapter 14

•Lana's POV• (Fury form)

I wait for my cue as I hide behind the bush. I took a peek on the side of a bush and I see Loki behind a building. He gave the signal by flapping his wings and I took off into the air.

I roared and blast some fireballs.

"Ahhhh! Help! There's a dragon that's going to destroy our home!" A female wolf/dragon hybrid yelled.

Destroy their home? I thought they like dragons?

"The beast has came back!" A male hybrid yelled.

I hover in mid-air, confused.

"Let's shoot it down!" I heard another hybrid command.

I see cannons all lined up, aiming at me.

"Ready? Fire!" The same hybrid commanded.

One cannon was fired and it was a net. I dodged it, then more nets came. I dodged them and tried escaping this place.

"Shoot it down! It's getting away!" I'm guessing the commander yelled angry.

"Don't worry, I'll get it!" I heard Loki yell.

I looked back and I got shot by a net. The net tied up my wings and legs, so I had a hard landing.

"Put the muzzle on it before it attacks!" The commander yelled. It had yellow eyes, and black fur with few red spots. It was also wearing some general hat and medal.

Loki came in a rush and quickly put the muzzle on me.

"By the way, if you turn into human, you'll be dead..." Loki whispered to me. "They hate humans as much as they hate dragons."

I growled at him.

The crowd cheered and the commander came up to Loki.

"Thank you, Loki. You have saved us from this beast." The commander said.

"No problem general." Loki said to him proudly.

"Later today, Loki will kill this beast at the main ground. To Loki!" The general cheered, along with the crowd.

•Mya's POV•

"What's a wolgon?" I asked Al.

"It's a hybrid of a wolf and a dragon. Body of a wolf, wings, horns, and fire breath from a dragon. They mostly act like wolves." Al explained. "They can also cause illusions to anyone or animal."

"And how's Lana in danger?" Lian asked.

"A cub caused an illusion on Lana to make her think that you girls weren't here. So, that cub took her to his home, and asked her to turn into a Fury." Al starts to explain.

"And how is she in danger?" Sela repeated.

"Well, wolgons hate dragons, like herself, and humans. So that cub just wanted attention and glory for KILLING A DRAGON!" Al yelled.

"Oh..." Sela trailed off.

"I know where they took her, just follow the map that's in Lian's mind." Al said.

"How is it in my mind?!" Lian asked.

"Well, since you have Psychic, I was able to send you the directions mentally." Al explained. "Just think, Home of the Wolgons."

"Ok." Lian said.

"I'll be back, again. I have something that'll help you." Al said before leaving.

"Well Lian, where is it?" I asked.

"Mmm... over there!" She pointed at a direction and started running towards that direction, and Sela and I follow.

•Lana's POV•

They put me in a dungeon, with ropes keeping me down and a metal muzzle to keep me from attacking. It was really secure.

The dungeon was only lit with torches, and it was dirty and dark here. I was put in a cell for dragons.

Then I heard the door opening, then closed shut. The footsteps came closer to my cell. A shadow was in front of me, I looked up and it was Loki. I growled at him.

"Sorry for betraying you, but I needed the attention, wealth, and glory." Loki said.

I have him a glare.

"Your end will come soon. Such a short life. Sorry not sorry. Enjoy your cell!" Loki said before leaving.

I feel like an idiot for helping him...

•Mya's POV•

Lian led us to a tree stump.

"Lian, are you sure this is the right way?" Sela asked.

"That's what the map said." Lian said.

"Ok, I got it!" Al said.

"Got what?" I asked.

"A spell that'll make you look like a wolgon!" Al said happily. "It's wear off once you go out of the tree stump."

"Ok, when will the spell happen?" Sela asked.

"It should happen right about now!" Al said.

Then the gem started glowing very brightly and blinded me for a bit. While the gem shines, I felt something changing in and out of me.

Once the brightness dimmed down, I looked at Sela and Lian. They weren't humans anymore.
--------------------------------Hope this wasn't too short. Aaaaannnnnnnndddddddd that's it... See ya later! Bye!