Part One:

Part One:

I slapped the hand away that was pinching my cheek, laughing slightly as a second hand moved to pinch my other cheek. 

“Stop it!” I yelled, giggling loudly and snorting only slightly before blushing in embarrassment. 

“Oh, all right, if you insist,” my best friend teased, pushing away from my bed. 

Alex, said best friend, was beautiful when he smiled.  His face was pure innocence, even if deep down he was a pervert; thankfully though he tended to keep that to himself and his best friends....well sometimes... if I was lucky.. okay no, not usually at all.  Alex was quite open with his perverted nature and dirty remarks. His eyes twinkled happily as he leaned down to kiss my forehead, and though they were tinged with a sadness I knew all too well, I was grateful that he put on a happy face just for me, even if it was fake.

It was the only happy face I saw most of the time.

I was grateful for everything he ever did for me, and I knew that he’d always be there for me, through thick and thin.  I also knew that I’d be nowhere without my best friend; because as guilty as I was about this fact, Alex took care of me.  He always made sure I was taken care of, from medication expenses and doctor appointments to school supplies and clothing.

Without Alex, I’d be nothing more than a dying street rat and I knew that without a single doubt. 

I was eternally grateful towards him, he was my savior, my best friend, my parent and my entire family.  He was all I had left.  Well.. him and the rest of the members of All Time Low.

-

“Jack.. give it back.” I glared at him as he held up my pencil case in his hand, holding it far above his head, much higher than I could ever hope to reach without getting a stepping ladder.  I pouted, punching him in his chest lightly and grinning as he pretended to be severely wounded.  He crouched down, grabbing his chest and I quickly jerked my pencil case out of his hand, sticking my tongue out as I did so.

“Now shoo, I have homework to do.”

Jack smiled his pretty and perfect smile, heading off to his room with a salute; and once he was gone, I finally sat down with peace and quiet.  I’d been trying to do this homework all weekend long, but between the tour, loud video games, boys screaming at each other over whose toothbrush is whose and the boys wanting to bug me to go with them here, there and back to here, I had had absolutely no time.

Carl drove 375 miles to New York City. His car used 15 gallons of gas. If he gets the same mileage on his next trip, how many miles can he drive on 25 gallons of gas?

I bit my lip, grabbing a pencil out of the case I’d just taken from Jack before putting it to my scratch piece of paper, doing all I needed to figure it out.

-

“Nope.”

“C’mon, you wont even have to deal with the crowd this time, you can hang backstage!” Rian pleaded, using his beautifully adorable puppy dog face to get me to comply with his favor.  I groaned, sighing out in frustration as I once again denied his request. 

“I have to finish my homework Rian, I honestly can’t tonight, not that I need to be drinking and being stupid with a bunch of child-men anyways,” I replied snarkily, instantly feeling guilty as hurt flashed through his eyes. 

“Right, you’re right. School is more important than your best friends, I’m sorry for disrupting your studies.”

Rian's doe eyes lit up as he attempted to guilt trip me, his formal way of speaking throwing me off for not more than a moment but I quickly rebounded back.  Unfortunately, the damage was done and I felt guilty for not wanting to hang out with Rian and the other boys, even if they would be drinking and I couldn’t really afford to mess up my liver any more than it already was.

“Fine, fine.  But there better be some really good alcohol there, if there’s not, I’m going to be seriously pissed Rian.” 

One of my five best friends nodded his head quickly, his curly locks bouncing on his forhead before darting off, no doubt to brag that out of all four of the members of the band, he was the only one who could talk me into going to some after-concert party.

-

“You never eat enough.”

I grunted, slowly chewing the small bite of a peanut butter sandwich I’d taken, glaring at Zach as he once again brought up that particular line of conversation.

“You’re all skin and bones, you look as if you’re anorexic and dying, seriously. You need to gain at least forty pounds Elliot.  There’s more to life than just school work, by the way.  Maybe you should attempt to get a life or something, invite a friend along on tour, I don’t know.”

I groaned, slamming my head down on the table, wincing at the stinging sensation that accompanied my reckless move.  I rolled my eyes while he couldn’t see me before peeking at him through my hair, grunting as my way of answering. 

“Going caveman on me won’t make me stop talking, Ellie.  Just eat the entire sandwich and I’ll be happy.. for now anyways.” 

I couldn't tell him, as much as I wanted to, that not eating was only part of the cause for my sudden, extreme weightloss.  I wished every day I could suddenly get the courage up to tell him, to tell everyone who didn't know, exactly what was wrong with me.  But only Alex could know, he was strong enough to handle it and I wasn't sure the others really were.

I grimaced as I took a bite of the sandwich, feeling my stomach lurch as it always did when I ate.  It wasnt because I was bulimic, or anorexic, my medications just didn't work well with food, they didn't combine and always made me sick to my stomach.. it's too bad I couldn't tell Zach that.  

Nobody but Alex, my mind repeated to me.

==============

[[A/N: First part in my next short story fan fiction, this time it's an All Time Low.  This part was just to show you how she gets along with the boys, and if anyone recognizes this first chapter, its because I once attempted this story with One Direction but hated the story and myself for doing it, so I've changed it to All Time Low so I can be happy again <3 Tell me what you think?  The next chapters shouldn't jump around so much as this one, and you can expect about 10-15 chapters in all if things to according to plan (which they usually don't so who knows) and yeah, comment and stuff okay bye c: ]]