Chapter Ten

Sunday 7th May
Y/N's POV
"Please! Nat, slow down!"

Natasha storms in through the entrance of the Compound. I can hear her shouting in there before I have even caught up. When I finally make it through the doors she yells "Where the hell is he?" Tony and Nick Fury were conversing before she entered. Her eyes search the room frantically, her hand twitching. "Where is he?" she repeated.
"Where is who exactly?" Tony says as walks up to her, "what's the matter?"
Natasha punches him, hard, across the face, leaving Tony, for a surprise, completely speechless.

"Rogers!!!" she's breathing heavily as she walks away from Stark, who is now doubled over in pain, with her hands clenched into fists.

Standing on the stairs of the first floor, Steve walks slowly down the steps with a smirk and his arms stretched out wide as if to say 'come and get me!'
"You called?" he quipped, smirking at me as I stood nervously near the centre of the room.
"You disgusting piece of shit!" Natasha blustered, running up the stairs towards him. She jumps on his shoulders, spins and tackles him the ground.
"Nat!" I pleaded.
"What the fuck have you done to them?" she growled, she has him pinned down by his neck now, like predator to it's prey.
"To who?" he jeered. earning a punch to the right side of his face.
"To Y/n!" she screamed right in his face, it's terrifying to see her like this, I don't think I have ever seen her like this before.
"Oh, to them?" he smirks and hushes his voice, "nothing they didn't enjoy." He turns his head over to look me in my eyes when he says that. I feel sick again.

Natasha punches him again and again, repeatedly in the face. "Don't you touch them again", she screamed, "don't you EVER touch them!" She pummels his face, bloodying her hands with scarlet.

"Natasha, stop!" Tony says, the side of his face slightly swollen from the mean right hook Nat had given him. She's not listening, she continues to punch him in the face, the blood spraying onto her suit. "Agent Romanoff, that's enough." Fury tries but is unsuccessful, she won't listen to them.

"Nat, please!" I roared.
She looks up from Steve's bloody face and into my eyes, hers are glistening in the beaming sunlight shining through the sunroof. She looks down at her hands, shocked at what she's done.
She tries to stand up walk towards me, but Steve kicks her in the face, she falls down the stairs.
"No!" I run towards her. "Nat!"

(A/N: oooh, intense! I wonder what's going to happen next?)