The shady figure now went on to gather all of their belongings and made their way out of the tall building - they had a job to do in the morning, after all.

After dropping into the lower part of the tower, (Y/N) shook off the water on their boots and stepped through the glass door across the room. Once outside, they were greeted by fresh, cold air, which led a shiver down their spine.

With quick steps (Y/N) now made their way down the unfinished road and towards the greater Dream SMP, where they stepped into the purple portal and made their way through the Nether to finally get home.

Once they arrived in the other world, (Y/N) embraced the warmth and let out a content sigh. They were used to the cold of their home, yes, but (Y/N) sure didn't have anything against some warmth sometimes.

They walked over the way too unstable bridge that led them across the seemingly infinitely deep lava below them and towards the portal that would lead them to the snowy biome they called home.

They soon reached the portal they were looking for and quickly stepped through it, clutching the clothes they had been carrying for a little more warmth. A breeze of cold air immediately hit them in the face, just before (Y/N) noticed something rather... weird.

A murder of crows was surrounding the portal, sitting on top of and around it as they started cawing their lungs out when they realized that (Y/N) had come out of it.

(Y/N), way too tired to understand where in the world the huge amount of birds had come from or why they were here, simply threw on the cozy coat some of the black birds had been carrying and handed the clothes (Y/N) themself was carrying to some other birds.

"Is this how the princesses in those fairytales feel?" They asked themselves and let out a long yawn.

The many crows that were still following them when they made their way towards their treehouse sounded as if they were talking, but even if (Y/N) knew how to speak the language of birds as Philza did, they doubted that they would have been able to understand the animals as they were constantly talking over each other.

Usually (Y/N) would have found it annoying, considering their tired and worn out state from walking so much just now and being awake for so long, but they found the birds' conversations kind of funny.

(Y/N) still mostly had no clue what they were talking about, but sometimes they said simple things, like the letter E, which was enough to let (Y/N) know, that the birds were joking around and having fun.

It was just now that they realized that those birds were probably the ones that were always following Phil around. But why would they be here, with (Y/N), instead of at the man's house?

(Y/N) decided not to question it, as they were not only too tired to do so but also knew that those weird crows usually just did whatever they wanted and therefore spent their time wherever they wanted.

(Y/N) soon reached the fence that was surrounding Techno, Phil, and Ranboo's home. There, most of the birds flew off and sat down on the roof of the winged man's house, a few others however stayed and accompanied (Y/N) for the rest of the way to their treehouse.

Once they arrived at their home, (Y/N) gave back the coat the crows had previously given to them and took back their clothes before climbing up the ladder, opening the trapdoor, and climbing into the treehouse.

(Y/N) closed the trapdoor behind them and threw the pile of clothes onto the nearest chest.

They jumped at the sound of a surprised and startled yell that came from the direction (Y/N) had carelessly thrown their clothes into.