☊⊑⏃⌿⏁⟒⍀ ⎎⟟⎐⟒

--------------------

You are about to read approximately: 571 words

--------------------

//////////

"I really hope that they will get along...," Philza sighed and let himself fall backward into the snow. "They will - you just need to give them some time," the taller one said,

"Everyone is scared of (Y/N), and that's completely understandable, but if they can be a normal person for a while, there won't be any problems."

Techno looked down at his friend, who was laying on Technos right side and looking up at the sky. The smaller one let out a depressed laugh. "Them? Being normal? We can only dream of that...," he said while looking at Techno,

"they despise us for not helping them back then, even though they probably know that it was a good decision of us and you spared them the first time.

They won't do anything that would benefit us, especially pretending to not want to kill most of the people here... That's part of the reason we are doing this, after all."

The pigman knew that Phil was right about that. Since L'Manburg had been established and (Y/N) had worked with Wilbur and after that, with Schlatt, they hadn't maintained most of their friendships, and now they had more enemies than friends.

Phil still remembered one of the few letters from Wilbur, in which he had mentioned them. He had written that they were not only a great friend and almost like a sibling to him, but also, that they were a very smart and reliable ally - his 'partner in crime' and 'soulmate'.

Phil hadn't thought much about it at the time, but when he later found out who (Y/N) was, he became more than just worried about his son. How had he found out?

(Y/N) once sent him a letter, it was a few days before the l'manburgian election, and in it, they had expressed how much they looked up to not only Wilbur but also to Philza.

According to (Y/N), Wilbur had told them lots about his father, and they thought of Philza as a very brave and honorable man. But in their letter, they hadn't just written about that. They accidentally confessed to everything they and Wilbur had been doing.

(Y/N) didn't know that Wilbur didn't want to tell his father about the experiments the two had been doing and therefore thought he already knew about everything. That's why they confessed to creating illegal drugs and testing those on not only innocent and unknowing people but also their friends.

They also confessed to killing some of those people if they had told someone about it. Phil didn't send Wilbur a letter to tell him that his friend had told him all of that, mostly because he did not want their friendship to be torn apart in anger.

And Phil knew that a lot of bad decisions are made in a rush of rage. But according to a letter that Wilbur sent after the election, the two of them 'had gone separate ways'. As Wilbur went on with Pogtopia and (Y/N) stayed behind to look after L'Manburg.

Technoblade knew that wasn't the truth due to him being present during Schlatts presidency. Phil sighed, "I really, really hope they will be able to forgive us for this... Or at least be happy that we got them for out now."

Now Techno also laid down on the roof and just gave Phil an agreeing hum before a long silence set in.

"Talking about them, where are they?"

/////////

--------------------

571 words

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ To be continued ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰