"Why are you dressed?" Cara asked her daughter, quickly changing the subject. 

"I am going Amber to school and then I'll go to the hospital." Natalie responded and took one of the croissants that Cara had baked that morning. She was thankful for the tasty food. It was the only reason she hadn't kicked everyone out of her house, that's what she told herself at least. 

"You're not supposed to go back to work yet." Isabella reminded her.

"I am not. I just want to get out of here. I am tired of being in the house." Natalie replied. 

Isabella sighed and wished she could fix everything. But she couldn't, not when Natalie didn't even know the whole truth. "Have your sleeping improved with the exercises I showed you?" She continued, showing her that she cared about her even if she was away for too long. 

"Yeah, I sleep just fine." Natalie was cold. 

But Isabella still tried. "Yoga would also help you when your ready to workout. I know a yoga instructor in Seattle that is really good if you want to give her a call. Or I-"

"Bella, I appreciate the help, but I am just fine now." Natalie soon interrupted her. "I am always fine. So if you want to go back to your trips just do it. It's not like you were here before."

Isabella opened her mouth to respond. But Cara shook her head at her, not letting her say a word.

"Hey, I'm ready to go." The silence was filled with Amber entering the kitchen.

"Okay, come on." Natalie grabbed something for Amber to eat in the car, not wanting to stay with her family one more second. 

"She hates me." Isabella said when they had both left. "If you'd just let me tell her-"

"She doesn't need to know about that yet. It will only cause her more stress." Cara argued with her. 

"Well, I need my sister." Isabella looked at her mother, hoping that she would finally understand. But she was alone in this. And Natalie didn't know the whole reason she was away for that long. 

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀ *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆

The ride to school was too quiet. Natalie could see that something was bothering Amber, "baby, what's wrong?" so she asked her about it.

"There's nothing wrong mom. I am just tired." Amber replied with her head against the window.

"You don't have to lie to me." Natalie told her. "I am not going to break if you tell me the truth. You don't need to hide your feelings. So when you're ready to talk, I am here."

But there was nothing wrong in specific. It was just Amber being scared after everything that happened, and her emotions wereall over the place. 

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀ *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆

The moment Natalie entered the hospital, she magically forgot everything. People were running around, wounded people were seeking for help. And all she wanted was to rush to everyone and help them.

She walked towards the O.R. board hoping to find a friendly face there and she did. She saw Mark. And she instantly smiled. Because she didn't visit the hospital because she was just bored, but because she was missing him. Everyone else had visited her in her house, but not him. And Natalie couldn't figure out why.