(Matteo's Outfit)

(Java's Outfit)

"Java you are rich as fuck" I muttered and he rolled his eyes. We were all rich, why these two idiots would want more money is beyond me.

We all sat in the VIP section of my club awaiting the arrival of Viper. I didn't have a plan but I did have eyes on all the entrances and exists. This was definitely not a good idea but I still went along with it.

"So?" Java rolled his eyes.

What is up and these people rolling their fucking eyes.

"Can you be my sugar daddy?" Java questioned.

"No." I answered and he looked at me offended.

"Do I have to call you 'daddy' like Matteo does to convince you?" he questioned and Matteo spit out his drink. He coughing and started patting his chest.

"No Java." I answered and he frowned looking down.

"You two always want something" I muttered.

"Says the one who is in love with their childhood best friend" Java fired back.

"I'm not in love with her" I defended.

"Sure" Matteo said.

"How many time was it you almost kissed her?" Java questioned.

"Remind us again will you" Matteo smiled.

"This is why I don't tell you guys shit" I murmured and Java broke out a smile but quickly changed his facial expression to a neutral one.

"You love us" Matteo chimed getting up from the sofa and coming over to me. He sat on my lap wrapping one of his arm around my shoulder and kissed the side of my head.

"Unfortunately" I replied.

Matteo got off my lap and sat back on the sofa. Just then there was a knock on the door and Carissa came waltzing in.

She took slow seductive steps and I twisted my face in disgust. She came over to me and sat on my lap just as Matteo did but this time I didn't like it, not one bit.

"Ace" she purred and I rolled my eyes motioning my head to her.

Matteo and Java's gun clicked and Carissa let out a shaky breath. The both stood at the side of her, their guns aimed at her temple.

"You have five seconds to get off my lap or they are shooting you dead" I warned.

"And you know that the three deadly Reapers don't bluff" I added and she got off my lap immediately.

Good.

Matteo and Java kept their guns aimed at her and she looked down at me with a scowl on her face.