Isolde grits her teeth. Then she smirks. "I may not know who you are, yet I am aware of the things that I, myself, have accomplished. There is no need for anyone else to know of them. I have saved the ocean countless times and even the world, perhaps you would not be alive if it were not for me" Isolde speaks. She cannot see how the woman has grown angry at her words, but she can feel it. When her eyes are closed, her other senses heighten and the ocean guides her with it.

The woman that stands there wears a cloak and when she removes the hood, her hair becomes visible as green snakes with sharp fangs and red looking eyes. They move and hiss around her, as the snakes are thirsty for blood and the evil intention from their mistress. Her face is one of true beauty and her eyes are what captures most. The vibrant green color in her eyes is glowing and intended to catch the eyes of those that look upon her. For this reason, anyone that looks at this woman and into her eyes will turn to stone.

The woman, Medusa, smirks at the girl with her eyes closed. Giving the woman advantage. Where she has the sight, the girl does not. "The downfall of the Queen was one of the best in history. Watching that sword pierces your flesh was more than enough to make for what I have been through" Medusa says, watching with dark glee as the girl looks shocked. Wishing that she could capture that moment and turn her into stone to forever keep that shocked look within her collection, as Medusa loves nothing more than to create more statues of those that she has turned to stone.

"I am alive, I have not died" Is all that Isolde can say. She cannot recall ever having died, nor can she recall how she had been pierced by a sword. It had not happened, to her, it had not happened, but that is not the actual events. The Queen had died and she had been stabbed. Medusa chuckles, the sound sending shivers down her spine. "The life left your body. I saw how the so-called King mourned for your death and then banished you, such a shame when you woke the moment you were banished" The woman says.

As soon as the words were spoken, Isolde's memories return to her. How she had seen her friend, Ahmeya, died on the ground. The Queen remembers how she had fought with all her might to destroy that army that threatened to take away everything that she holds dear in her heart. And she remembers how she had been pierced with a sword in the stomach and how she had felt the life leave her. Yet, she is there and she is alive. She had opened her eyes and that does confuse her on how she did it.

It all comes back to her in a matter of seconds. The girl lets out a gasp when she remembers what had happened to her. She had died, and she had passed away, the question of how she survived is on the top of her mind, yet she does not ask. The dark-haired Queen tries her hardest to not let that sorrow nor confusion show on her face as she tries to remain emotionless to gain the upper hand, for she has to play this cleverly, and will have to use all that she knows to do that now that she has lost the most important sense.

"I may have died, but I have come back with a purpose. The one that speaks of my greatness. You may not believe in any of it, but I know within me that I am meant for greater things" Isolde speaks. When she finds it strange to keep her eyes closed, she knows that she has to. The woman only chuckles once more, something that makes Isolde shiver. That woman inspires fear within her body and her heart, Queen Isolde will never let anything frighten her, and she will push all that fear away from her where it cannot touch her.

"The great Queen... I wonder how the great Queen will escape chains" The woman speaks, then she turns around and walks out of the cell that she has locked Isolde in. As soon as the doors to the cell close, Isolde slowly opens her eyes. Seeing nothing but darkness, but the ocean gives her sight in the darkness and is able to show her where she is. And still at the same time she does not know where she is, and she curses because she woke up in an unknown place for the third time.